Only 3 days left until your tortured heroes get into the latest DLC from Darkest Dungeon plunge and discover the secrets of Miller Farm.
Today there was already the official release trailer:
Darkest Dungeon: The Color of Madness is somewhat reminiscent of HPLovecraft's The Color of Outer Space, because a meteor and the madness it triggered is an issue here too.
The Color of Madness is about the new location: the farm. There are no more signs of life from their inhabitants since the day of the comet's crash.
Since our lively heroes have long crawled out of a dungeon insane, bleeding, cursed or contaminated, we have nothing better to do than travel to the farm and expose ourselves to new terror there.
Darkest Dungeon: The Color of Madness features
The features of the DLC:
- New area: the farmhouse
- Endless Quest: Survive as long as you can against endless waves of enemies on the way to the crash site of the meteorite.
- New trinkets that can be bought at the jeweler. But only against meteorite splinters, your gold is of no use here.
- The new opposing faction: the miller and his loyal workers. Turned into creepy monsters, they are not kind to you.
- 3 new bosses: the miller, the thing from the stars and the comet itself!
- Expand your village by 4 more district buildings and enjoy their advantages
- New quirks with powerful, unique effects
- The most extensive addition to the soundtrack to date, contributed by Stuard Chatwood
Darkest Dungeon: The Color of Madness will be released on June 19th.