On March 27th, the big 1.1.4 update for Destiny 2. The update brings a lot of balance changes to the Guardian classes and weapons. In practice, an almost new game awaits you in which a lot is thrown upside down.
Destiny - 2 PVP changes
The crucible is also being heavily revised. Both PvP Changes particularly stand out the new iron banner:
- There is a change from 4v4 mode to 6v6
- The match time limit will be set to 12 minutes from the patch
- The score limit is 125 points.
- The respawn time is 7 seconds
- Occupying control zones takes longer and at the start of the match all control zones are neutral
- With more Guardians in the zone, the conquest accelerates. The fastest value is reached with 3 guardians.
- Guardians involved in Zone Conquest receive more Super Energy
In the future, there will be a 30-minute penalty for prematurely leaving a match several times. Especially in competitive matches it is very annoying to lose because of an AFK player (for whatever reason). So you should bring enough time.
New loot from bosses
The adjustment for the Twilight Strike end bosses also goes live. These will drop a particularly powerful, unique item after the patch. These new items are based on the boss and his look.
Since the community decided against spoilers when Bungie asked about it, there are no previews for these rewards. So everyone can be surprised after the update.
The Maintenance work where patch 1.1.4 is applied, start on March 27, 2018 at 6 p.m. From this point on it is no longer possible to log in and you should complete your activities as soon as possible. At 7 p.m. all active players will be logged out and can download the update. Against 8:00 p.m. the maintenance work should hopefully already be completed and Destiny 2 should be playable again.