The fans are happy that Bungie announced Forsaken Update for Destiny 2 should offer a lot of content and innovations. The extension should be available from September 4th and cost 39.99 euros in the basic version.
If you want to get the annual pass together with the extension, you have to reckon with 69.99 €. The digital deluxe version then strikes for 79.99 €.
In the Destiny 2 Digital Deluxe Version is next to the annual pass, also that Legends Awakened Set contain. This consists of:
- Ornament for the Legendary Bow "Majestic Wrath"
- Badge "Lamentation of the Paladin"
- Vestian spirit shell
Those who pre-order can look forward to a few more bonuses:
- Exotic ornament “Last Leaf” for ace of spades
- Exotic ship "Queen of Hearts"
- Exotic gesture "stalemate"
- Armor shader "Cayde-6-Palette"
Destiny 2 Forsaken - Half the fun without a pass
Games as a service: This is probably the best part of the annual pass. Because to enjoy the complete Destiny 2 experience in the 2nd year, you can hardly avoid the pass.
Bungie promises that the seasonal updates and live events will be available to all players, but the reality looks a little different. Owners of the (Forsaken) annual pass get additional rewards and 3 premium packages with new content. These 3 packages are the premium DLCs Black Armory (Winter 2018), Joker's Wild (Spring 2019) and Penumbra (August 2019).
- More weapons / armor and other cosmetic bonus items.
- Additional and also recurring Exotics.
- New activities / triumphs / stories
- New challenges in the end game
So as much as the fans are happy about the new DLC, most of them are clear that without the annual pass there is only half the game fun.