Today has Blizzard the date for the end of the current 14. Diablo 3 Season announced. Season 14 will end on Sunday, September 16 at 5 p.m. This is followed by a break of about a week until the next season starts on Friday, September 21 at 5 p.m.
Whether and what changes there will be for the then beginning 15th season is not yet known. There have been no balance changes or new items in the last season. The so-called “themes” for the coming seasons started with the season of greed. For example, there are double treasure goblins to be found. A similar feature should then be expected for the S15.
Of course, everything is retained even at the end of a season and the conversion of your characters, Blizzard has a detailed overview, both in writing and in video form. You can find this below:
Diablo 3 season transition
- Seasonal heroes are converted into non-seasonal heroes of the corresponding game mode (normal or hardcore). You don't have to delete any characters to make room - they stay in the same character slot they currently occupy. You can also use Seasonal Reincarnation to instantly turn a non-seasonal hero into a new level 1 seasonal hero.
- Gold collected during a season will be transferred to your non-seasonal heroes.
- The total amount of Paragon experience collected is carried over. It follows that the collected Paragon levels Not are added up.
- For example, if your seasonal heroes have reached Paragon level 300, but your non-seasonal heroes are currently already at Paragon level 400, your new non-seasonal Paragon level will be below 700, as more experience is required each time to advance to higher Paragon levels.
Splinters of blood
- Similar to gold, the shards of blood you have at the end of the season will be carried over to your non-seasonal heroes.
- If your non-seasonal heroes already have the maximum possible number of blood splinters, this maximum value will be temporarily ignored. You can spend these extra shards of blood however and when you want. Please note, however, that you can only collect new ones again when you are below the maximum value again.
- Items that a hero currently has equipped or in their inventory will remain with this hero even after being converted into a non-seasonal character.
- Items from your seasonal loot chest will be sent to your non-seasonal heroes via the in-game mail system. You can pick up these items with any non-seasonal hero for up to 30 days after first logging in after the end of the season. PC gamers can simply log into a game and click the mail icon in the lower left corner of the screen to access their inbox. Console players can do the same by visiting the mailbox in any city.
- If you unlocked Archaic Items by completing a level 70 Greater Rift with a Seasonal Hero, you can get them for non-seasonal heroes after the season ends (if you haven't already unlocked them for non-seasonal heroes).
Craftsmen's progress and recipes
- If your seasonal craftsmen have reached a higher level than your non-seasonal craftsmen, the level will be carried over to the non-seasonal craftsmen at the end of the season.
- Recipes unlocked during the season that your non-seasonal craftsmen do not yet have will also be carried over.
- Seats or riders that you acquired for your loot chest during a season and that are not yet available for your non-seasonal heroes will also be carried over.
- Achievements and progress made during the season are credited to your non-seasonal achievement profile the moment you achieve them. This happens in real time and regardless of the end of the season. Your total score will also be updated accordingly.
- After the season transition, any legendary traits unlocked using Kanai's Cube on a seasonal character will become available on non-seasonal characters.
- At the start of a new season, seasonal characters will not have access to legendary traits that were unlocked using Kanai's Cube during the previous season or a non-seasonal game.
Season 14 Rewards
- Players who reach level 70 with a Hero in Season 13 will unlock exclusive transmogrifications for leg guards and boots. These are immediately unlocked when you reach level 70 with a seasonal hero, and are then available to seasonal and non-seasonal characters (even before the end of the season). If you want to access your new transmogrification, just drop by Myriam the Mystic and open the tab "Transmogrify".
- In addition, players can earn portrait frames and an exclusive cosmetic flag by completing multiple chapters of the Season Journey.
Note: All heroes, rewards and progress will be carried over to the appropriate non-seasonal game mode. Items, gold, Paragon experience, achievements, crafting levels or recipes, loot chest slots, and shards of blood that you have earned with Seasonal Heroes in normal game mode will be carried over to your non-seasonal heroes in normal game mode at the end of the season. The same applies to your seasonal hardcore heroes, whose merits are transferred to your non-seasonal hardcore heroes.