Surprisingly, Blizzard has today for the upcoming 14. Diablo 3 season but announced minor changes.
There should be no patch with balance changes or new items / set items etc., but that leads Diablo 3 team subjects one. The coming season should each have its own theme and offer special features.
Diablo 3 - The Season of Greed
It starts with the "Season of Greed", all treasure goblins appear in a double pack. Anyone who remembers similar weekend events in the past already knows what to expect. Lots of loot! Those who watch a double treasure goblin pack explode and fill half the map with loot seldom forgets. Picking up the booty afterwards feels a bit like looting a dragon's den.
Here is the official Blizzard statement:
New season theme
Starting with season 14, we will introduce you to a new season concept: Themes. In the coming season we will let our inner goblin run wild and celebrate the season of greed, because in season 14 all treasure goblins appear in a double pack. So every time you come across a treasure goblin, it is accompanied by an exact copy of itself. That means double the amount of fun, mayhem, and most importantly, loot!
However, there are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Goblins encountered through a Bandit's Shrine, Goblin “Portal” packages, or in the Realm of Greed are not affected.
- Duplicate portals of the rainbow goblin to Bad Niederfunkeln lead to the same instance of Bad Niederfunkeln.
In addition to the cloning experiments with our treasure-stealing favorite troublemakers, you can prepare for further festivities for the publication of the new season concept. So keep an eye on Twitter and Facebook until Season 14 starts!
Diablo 3 Saion 14 rewards
Of course, there are new cosmetic rewards anyway. With the start of the season on June 15 at 5 p.m. you can start to complete the new season travel and earn rewards by completing achievements.
“In addition to the boots and pants from the exclusive Conqueror's set, there will be a brand new series of portrait frames themed around the mysterious Tal Rasha. In addition, a brand new flag dedicated to everyone's favorite Archangels will be released for the Nephalem hero who wants to embody the spirit of justice. But do not forget - you cannot judge justice itself! "
The tasks for the new season trip are as follows:
- Complete a level 70 nephalem portal on Torment XIII in under 5 minutes.
- Complete a level 60 Greater Rift in Solo mode.
- Kills greed for torment XIII.
- Kill the Level 70 Butcher on Torment XIII in under 30 seconds.
- Reforges a Legendary or Set Item.
- Upgrade an ancient item with a legendary gem of level 50 or higher.
- Upgrade three legendary gems to level 55.
- Complete two achievements.
The sets you will receive from Haedrig's gifts depend on the class of character you are using to open them.
- Barbarian - The Legacy of Raekor
- Crusader - Akkhan's armor
- Demon Hunter - Equipment of the Marauder
- Monk - Inna's Influence:
- Necromancer - garb of the plague master
- Witch Doctor - Zunimassa's lair
- Magician - Delseres Opus Magnum
The well-known D3 Youtuber Rhykker has already published some video guides for the starter builds of the individual classes, such as Möche with the Innas Influence Set.