Title Update 8 is called the newest Far Cry 5 Patch that was applied with maintenance today, July 5th.
With the update there are a number of bug fixes, various crashes have been fixed and the Far Cry 5 Arcade Editor in particular got a lot of new features. Including a new enemy and animal AI (Artificial Intelligence), additional weapons and vehicles as well as more plants and other static objects. We can look forward to new, sophisticated levels and mods from the community soon.
The complete German Far Cry Patch 1.08 notes can be found below:
Far Cry 5 - Patch 1.08
- New lobby browser for multiplayer lobbies has been added in the arcade.
- New vehicles and weapons have been added to the arcade editor.
- New enemy and animal AI have been added to the arcade editor.
- New plants and static objects have been added to the arcade editor.
- New damage area objects have been added to the Arcade Editor under Gameplay - Health.
Stability & Performance
- Various infrequent crashes have been fixed.
- A bug in co-op mode during the mission "Descente dans la Folie" has been fixed, which allowed players to trigger a checkpoint in the wrong order.
- Fixed a bug in the "Wilder" mission where players could lose the "Wilder" buff in the weapon wheel if they died during the co-op mission.
- Fixed a minor audio issue when joining a private lobby in the arcade.
Gameplay & user interface
- Fixed some minor overlap issues with special outfits.
- Fixed an issue where the SVD rifle scope could no longer zoom after equipping the extended scope.
- The problem that the vehicle color could change after fast travel has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where fists would be selected in the weapon wheel when performing an edge takedown.
- Fixed an issue where the automatic weapon switch would not trigger after all the fuel for the flamethrower was used up.
- The weapon switch button is now shown in the legend when entering a vehicle.
- The thrower blade description has been updated in the player inventory.
- The problem that the caribou and alpha caribou skin had the same symbol in the inventory and shop has been fixed.
- A bug in the player animation that could occur in certain situations while using the SVD has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where some SVD sound effects were missing after adding a silencer in the main game.
- The problem that the 3D model of the 1956 Hierarch Force M.50 was not always displayed in the shop for the guest player has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that could result in the guest player being stuck on a black screen after reloading under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the breaking glass sound effect would not be heard by the guest player when the host was throwing a Molotov cocktail.
Arcade / PvP
- Fixed an issue in Bounty Hunt game mode where a dog marked as a target would not get a target icon and could not be tagged.
- Fixed an issue where a Herald's marker icon could disappear when using a turret.
- Fixed an issue where some HUD elements would appear on the loading screen when reloading maps or when returning to the arcade.
Arcade / Editor
- Various issues with editor elements have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the map review would complete successfully even if an AI was stuck in a rock.
- The problem that the first folder in a category was always selected when exiting any other folder in a list has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the reinforcement meter would appear white when replaying an outpost in the Arcade Editor.
- Fixed an issue where some animals were invisible when placed in the Arcade Editor.
Far Cry 5® DLC "Hours of Darkness"
- Fixed an issue where an unlock notification was displayed while playing the DLC even though the unlock had already taken place in the main game.
- Fixed an issue where some players could see the compass on the home screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player health bar to appear in the spectator camera in certain situations.