Actually, the developers of Fortnite The release of patch V.2.4.0 is planned for today, due to some stability problems, the update has now been postponed. We still have the patch notes with the innovations ready for you.
As compensation for minor bugs and problems of the past week, the Fortnite developers are distributing 20 Battle Stars in Battle Royale and 1,600 seasonal gold in "Save the World" Mode. With this they thank the players for their understanding.
The new patch also brings new, tangible toys like that Minigun. With the concentrated firepower you can really clean up in the Battle Royale. If you are a bit exhausted from turning off your opponents or if you want to exchange war stories with your buddies, the new campfire is just the thing.
"Heal yourself and your allies with the all-new Crackling Campfire for the Save the World" campaign. Keep warm and healthy while you sit by the fire with your friends and exchange stories. "
You can find the complete German patch notes for Fortnite Update V.2.4.0 below. Split into Battle Royale and Save the World.
Fortnite - Battle Royale
- Silenced pistol
- The rare variant can now be found 20 % less frequently.
- The legendary variant can now be found 33 % less frequently.
- The setting “Autom. Running with controller ”has been added.
- This means that automatic running can be switched on and off with controllers.
- The automatic run function was introduced in version 2.3.0 and can be activated with the controller by pressing the left stick twice.
- Fixed some issues with areas that were slightly lower than ground level.
- From time to time this led to the majority of buildings appearing to be underground.
- Players can now shoot through soccer goals.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when a certain audio signal was triggered.
- Fixed an issue that prevented other players from being unmuted in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the wrong character model being displayed in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue where entire walls would be highlighted when looking at a door.
- Fixed a stuttering issue that could occur if the drinking mug was found in-game.
- The engine has been improved to better handle overlapping collisions.
- The network bandwidth used for running and standing characters has been reduced.
- An unnecessary key prompt on the left side of the news function has been removed.
- A highlighted frame has been added for selected items in the item shop on consoles.
- Fixed an issue where the old circle menu for traps could open. The circle menu is no longer used to select the traps.
- Fixed an issue in the Quick Bar where weapon icons would sometimes not display properly.
- Fixed some issues with the map and minimap where some locations were shown as black dots.
- Fixed an issue where the floor beneath a hero would not appear when previewing emotes in the locker or item shop.
- Fixed an issue with emotes that were moved when viewed in quick succession.
Graphics / animations
- The drinking speed of the mug has been corrected to 15 seconds.
- The ambience effects of loot chests have been improved. Now the volume increases when you aim at it.
- Removed noise from living room TVs.
- Fixed an issue where the sound direction would be incorrect when another player equipped a shotgun.
- Step noises have been removed from dance emotes.
- Fixed an issue in Tilted Towers where there was no collision with a window.
- Fixed an issue where landscapes would appear angular at medium distance.
- Flickering artifacts no longer appear in the rivers while players are on the battle bus.
- Fixed an issue where two items would spawn in the same location near Lonely Lodge.
- Fixed some issues with crossings in the south of Anarchy Acres.
- The tendril collision in Moisty Mire has been disabled.
Fortnite - save the world
Contextual menus are now in the game!
More options are now available when interacting with items in the Hero Unit, Survivor Unit and Armory Unit windows. Sketches and tags can now be added directly to the collection!
- All allies and defenders are healed over time within 3 x 3 tiles around the campfire. Lasts until the fire's durability is used up. The sketch of the crackling campfire can be obtained from the event shop.
Two new types of expeditions
- Gather Fellowship: A low-requirement expedition that allows you to gather a small following of followers.
- Trap Tours: These expeditions will give you traps.
- The already existing expeditions were balanced.
- The rewards have been improved and the requirements have been lowered.
- We'll stay on the ball to make this aspect even better for you! Please tell us what you think about it!
- The hitbox with the anti-material charge will now hit enemies before the explorer with greater reliability at the beginning.
- Resolved issues with graphic effects that appeared after Dr. Base lasted.
- In addition, the healing effect is now periodic and no longer takes effect once the BASE is touched.
- The hulls no longer spawn below the terrain in camps.
- Fixed item transfer issues for Storm Shield Camps within missions that occurred when the camp was overcrowded.
- Please note: In the near future it will no longer be possible to claim expedition rewards if the storm camp is overcrowded. In the future, it will be important to adhere to the storage limit so that the players' items remain protected.
- We have updated the tooltip for the frag grenade. Changes to the cluster bomb and entry are now also prohibited there! contain.
- Cluster Bomb: Frag grenade detonates in 6 cluster explosions around the point of impact, each causing 25 % of the original damage.
- No Entry !: Leaves behind an energy field that inflicts 15 % of shell damage every second for 10 seconds.
- We have updated the tooltip for the Cardio Feedback Loop perk to correctly display that the base heal is 15 (not 13).
- Various incorrect tooltips have been corrected.
- Some llamas have been removed from the shop's regular range: double lama, five-pack, six-pack lama, nine-lama.
- The 3, 7, and 10 versions of this llama still exist. With this we want to focus on fewer types of llama.
- The amount of starter ammunition was balanced when the ranged weapons were collected.
- Players are sometimes unable to make card choices with Upgrade Llamas.
- If a zone is left, some items in the collection cannot be developed any further.