Hearthstone Patch 11.1 was released today, it brings the announced changes at Horrorhurz and improvements to the map selection in the arena.
Much has been written about the problems with the Grauselhurz Hexenwald map, now the changes are certain.
Horrorhurz's battle scream animation speed has been increased doubled. The number of battle cries he repeats is now up 20 limited. The speed of the Life suckers Battle cry that was an integral part of all Horror Toot decks.
This is important at this point Combo decks that revolve around the horror lump rotate that has not weakened the changes. Rather, with the changes, Blizzard takes on the hour-long animations that significantly impaired the flow of the battle.
Below you will find the complete German patch notes for the Hearthstone Update 11.1
Hearthstone Update 11.1
In this small update we're making changes to two battle scream animations and adjusting the arena map selection rate.
Here are more details:
- Horrorhurz's battle scream animation has been doubled in speed.
- Horrorhurz can now replay a maximum of 20 battle cries.
- Lifesucker battle scream animation speed has been doubled.
- Updated the suggested cards during deck creation to improve class balance based on percentage win rate. For example, paladins had an above-average win rate and should now be closer to the mean.
- The graphic on the monster hunt map "Take possession" has been corrected.
- [Android] When updating Hearthstone in the client, there is no longer a warning about the installation of an app from an unknown source.