Happy New Year! At least in the Hearthstone Calendar begins with the publication of The Witch forest on April 12th 7:00 pm the year of the raven.
The expansion brings 135 new cards, 2 new keywords / mechanics Zeal and Echo, as well as legendary cards that reward deck building around even or odd cards.
Hearthstone - The Year of the Raven
The preparation patch for the new year also brings the rotation of the extensions for the standard format. As soon as Hexenwald is available, the standard set consists of:
- The basic set
- Classic set
- Journey to Un'Goro
- Knight of the Frozen Throne
- Kobolds & Catacombs
- The Witches' Forest
3 of the expansions are moved to the wild format
- The whispers of the old gods
- One night in Karazhan
- The streets of Gadgetzan
In addition to the 3 formats, strong individual cards also migrate to the wild format:
- Ice block
- Depth light oracle
- Molten giant
With Lunara a new druid heroine comes into play. To unlock these, you need 10 wins in rated or non-rated mode.
The patch also changes the daily quests:
- All quests for which you previously received 40 gold will now earn you 50 gold.
- Most quests are now easier to complete.
- Note: Quests received prior to this patch will retain their old requirements and rewards.
These changes will then become active at 7 p.m. with the publication of the Witches Forest. The Pre-order offer 50 card packages + 20 bonus packages for 49.99 € ends on April 11th at 11:59 pm.
In the end you will find the bug fixes that were installed on the live server with the update:
- The Keyword tantrum has been removed. Minions with this keyword continue to function as normal, but their card text has been rewritten.
- The quest "Raging", for which you have to play 10 servants with a tantrum, has been removed.
- Deathstalker Rexxar's hero ability has been updated to include wildlife from Kobolds & Catacombs and The Witch Forest.
- Servants' stealth now only ends when they attack. Card ability damage, e.g. B. the knife throwing of knife jugglers, the stealth no longer cancel.
- If cards are removed from the game, for example if your hand is full and you draw cards, this is now documented in the course of the game.
- The glowing frames that indicate that a card ability has been activated in your hand have been adjusted and are now easier to distinguish regardless of their color.
- The red "X" on the quests in the quest log has been replaced by a new blue "Reroll" symbol.
- You can now use the search function in the collection to search for cards with even or odd costs. Use mana: even and mana: odd.
- New quest - Big Fish: "Defeat 3 Monster Hunting Bosses."
- Fixed a bug that prevented the cost-reducing effects of cards like Astral Fence or Shadow Step from being removed when transformed by cards like Lilian Voss or Golden Goblin.
- Fixed several issues with the Scroll of Miracles spells.
- The effect of throwing a weapon is no longer incorrectly counted as destroying the equipped weapon when interacting with servants or card abilities.
- If Grand Archivist is played while Nozdormu is on the board, the opponent's turn is no longer occasionally skipped.
- Double Gangster's duplicates will now properly trigger Val'anyr's Death Rattle when Ghost Singer Umbra is on the board.
- Minor Magic Pearl will now properly upgrade if a hero is healed from two different sources at the same time.
- V-07-TR-0N now properly destroys the other friendly 'Mechs on the board when created from Mimiron's head while Warsong Leader is on the board.
- Fixed a bug that could cause disconnection if Lord Jaraxxus returned to a player's hand before his battle cry.
- Genzo the Shark no longer activates twice when his attack is diverted.
- Crypt Lord no longer empowers after being destroyed by an effect that summons a friendly servant.
- Madame Goya will no longer destroy the targeted servant once your deck is full.
- Serrated Shield will now properly display spell damage bonuses.
- United Against Darkness can no longer be cast when your side of the board is full.
- [Android] Fixed a bug where looking at card backs in the collection could lead to stability issues.
- Fixed several minor bugs related to the user interface and animations.
- The wording of some of the map texts has been improved.
- A wording related to secrets has been revised to avoid misunderstandings. Secrets are no longer played out, but brought into play.
- Your spells will no longer get the "stealth" keyword when using invisibility cloak.
- Using the Scroll of Chaos will no longer prevent a servant you control from attacking.