Straight World of Warcraft Veterans will be about the new Heroes of the Storm Cheer Alteracpass Battlefield. One of the oldest and most famous PvP battlefields from Blizzard's MMO hit will now also be used for battles in Heroes. But that's not all, a new heroine is also starting the Nexus: Yrel. The legendary heroine of the Alliance also comes to the aid of her companions from the WoW universe.
Heroes of the Storm - Echoes of Alterac
Under the name of "Echoes of Alterac" Blizzard not only releases the new battlefield and hero, but also brings new skins, spays, portraits and mounts. It starts in the week of June 12th with Yrel. In the following week of June 19th, the battlefield and the new skins will follow.
- Alteracpass battlefield
- New features like cavalry
- Siege enemies and kill their generals
- Destroy fortifications to weaken enemy generals
- New heroine Yrel
- Warrior heroine with AoE damage on her Q, at the same time healing for allies
- W ability pushes enemies away
- E Ability: Rechargeable Leap Attack
- Ultimate 1: Barrier around Yrel for 3 seconds, 50% of absorbed damage heals it.
- Ultimate 2: Creates a circle with sacred ground that gives Yrel a thick armor bonus. Lasts until Yrel leaves the circle.
- Echoes from Alterac Event
- 4 quests for special Alliance and Horde banners, portraits, loot chest
An idea of the Alteracpass battlefield is available in the form of a funny video:
The old rivalry between Alliance and Horde is also continued in the Nexus. Especially that Alterac Valley itraffic jams World of Warcraft known for 40 against 40 player mammoth battles. You can also see how the Heroes of the Storm team has taken over the peculiarities of the WoW battlefield. There, on the way to the enemy leader, the players also had to kill officers, capture or destroy towers and fortifications, thereby enabling victory.
Yrel's Spotlight Video has also already appeared. Here the warrior who has risen to become exarch is presented in detail.