How we after the Pax East Fair reported, Deckard Cain is the next champion for Heroes of the Storm. Today it arrived at the PTR and can be tested. In addition, the team at Blizzard has presented a ton of new skins. Including a whole set in the Diablo 3 Style.
Appropriately enough Nephalim called collection offers you the typical Diablo look in Heroes of the Storm.
Thanks to his Appear on the test server we now have the exact values for Cain's properties:
New hero: Deckard Cain
Deckard Cain is a tireless scholar who dedicated his life to the pursuit of knowledge. He was a counselor, teacher, and mentor to the great heroes of Sanctuary, guiding them through danger countless times. When Deckard is talking, it's best to hang around and listen.
- Willpower of believers
- When there is at least 1 allied hero around, Deckard gains 10 armor and his basic abilities decay 50 % faster.
- Healing Potion (Q)
- Throws a healing potion on the ground. The potion heals the first Allied Hero to touch for 230 life.
- Maximum of 5 potions at the same time.
- Horadric Cube (W)
- Roll the Horadric Cube, dealing 80 damage to all enemies in area and slowing them by 40 % for 1.75 seconds.
- Scroll of Sealing (E)
- Reads from an enchanted scroll to inflict 150 damage and immobilize on enemies in a triangular area for 1.5 seconds.
- Stay a while (R)
- Channels for 3 seconds after a 1 second delay and puts enemy heroes to sleep in the area in front of Deckard. After channeling, you will continue to sleep for 2 seconds.
- Enemies can only be put to sleep once with each use and damage taken will wake them up.
- Gone with Knowledge (R)
- Vector positioning.
- Creates a swirling storm of books that moves in the target direction, continuously knocking back enemies hit.
Heroes of the Storm - Carbot Portraits
In addition to new skins, there will also be a number of them Carbot portraits and sprays give. Most Blizzard and especially Starcraft fans have surely stumbled upon the funny animation of the Carbot team in the course of time. If not, you can take a look here:
The Heroes of the Storm Patch will be available on the public test server until April 23rd. Hopefully it will be uploaded to the live server on April 24th.