Snow and ice have now finally arrived in the Nexus and provide extra fun in the hero chaos of the week in Heroes of the Storm.
In such a situation, of course, the heroes have no choice but to have a proper one Snowball fight to start and bury enemy (or friend) under an avalanche.
You can achieve this with 2 types of snowballs, the "fluffy snowballs" fly in a straight line and knock enemy heroes back when hit and do a lot of damage. The "heavy snowballs" create a real snow explosion that also hits and damages servants. Since things don't go well on snow, the movement speed is reduced by 60% for 2 seconds after a hit.
As a reward for 3 matches of snowball fights you will be given a Loot chest.
You can find the complete game explanation of Blizzard below:
Heroes of the Storm - Snowball Fight
- Choose one of three randomly selected heroes and then it's off to the cursed valley. But don't take too much time: you only have 30 seconds to choose!
- Two types of snowballs appear on the ground during the game.
- Fluffy snowball
- A fast snowball that hits a single enemy hero in a straight line, ignoring servants and buildings.
- Knocks back targets, dealing significant damage.
- Heavy snowball
- A snow explosion that deals area damage and additional damage to non-heroic targets.
- Slows all targets hit by 60 %. The slowing effect wears off over 2 seconds.
- The ability "Throw Snowball" appears next to your ability bar when you hold a snowball (default hotkey: F).
- Heroes can run over snowballs to pick them up and they can only hold one snowball at a time.
- Fluffy snowball
- When the first tribute phase starts, two tributes will appear together - five seconds apart.
- If a player takes a tribute, a new one will appear somewhere else 5 seconds later. That is, basically there are always two tributes alive.
- This continues until one of the teams is cursed.
- Tributes will not appear during a curse or in the 60 seconds after a curse.
- During the event, enough tributes will never spawn to curse both teams at the same time.
- Destroy the opposing team's citadel to win the game!