For the popular role-playing game Kingdom Come: Deliverance there was patch 1.6 today with a hardcore mode and other improvements.
The extreme realism in Kingdom Come: Deliverance not only makes the game difficult, but also provides the opportunity to really immerse yourself in the game world.
Still, this wasn't enough for some players and they asked the developers for a hardcore mode. This was now delivered free of charge with Patch 1.6.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Hardcore mode
The best way to do this is to start a new game run and start a fresh life like this:
- North, South, East, West are no longer displayed on the compass. So you have to orient yourself to the sun depending on the time of day (sunrise in the east, sunset in the west).
- Waypoints only appear when you are very close.
- Fast travel is disabled in hardcore mode.
- No automatic storage functions. You can only save snaps via rescuer, by sleeping in your own bed, in the bathhouse with full service or by leaving the game. (This game status is deleted again when the game is started).
- You cannot rely on eating out of saucepans. The best way to regenerate health is to sleep. Food and healing potions take a while to take effect. The health display is limited to the indicators in the game itself.
- Fight is even more realistic. Strikes have a stronger impact and without the appropriate armor to get involved with an experienced warrior is usually fatal.
- Merchants pay less for goods and overall rewards are lower. Repairing items is even more expensive.
As if that wasn't enough, you have to pick two negative traits that will affect the whole game. If that is still too "easypeasy" for you, you can also select ALL negative points and face this challenge.
These include problems such as nightmares, claustrophobia (closing your visor lowers your attack power), sleepwalking, hemorrhage, straw head (reduces the experience you gain) and many more.
You can see the complete overview on the Find Kingdom Come: Deliverance Patch 1.6 Steam homepage.
Advertisement: Buy Kingdom Come: Deliverance at MMOGA now