Patch 3.3.1B for Path of Exile was released today and brings a number of bug fixes, a new 3D model for Sinvicta's zeal, and other improvements.
So can Vaal corpse explosion can now also be used by traps, mines and totems, which was previously not possible. You can no longer seal a prophecy while an object is at the cursor. For the prophecy "Queen's Vault" Atziri now also counts in the temple of Atzoatl.
For the Path of Exile fans of cool cosmetic effects, there are the new ones Seraph wing. So there is now a complete set of matching effects that give your character an archangel look:
The complete German patch notes for Path of Exile Update 3.3.1B you can find below:
Path of Exile - Patch 3.3.1B
- A 3D model for 'Sinvicta's Zeal' has been added.
- Particle effects have been added to the Dream Feather unique item.
- It is no longer possible to seal a prophecy with an item on the cursor.
- Entering Doedre's Den via the great boardwalk, wharf, or waypoint will no longer result in carrying out prophecies that would normally be triggered when entering areas. This will fix a bug where prophecies would trigger in areas that could not be fully entered.
- The skill 'Vaal Corpse Explosion' can now also be used by totems, traps and mines.
- The prophecy 'The Queen's Vaults' can now also be fulfilled by killing Atziri in the Temple of Atzoatl.
- The 'Clean Up: The Thicket of Horror' challenge can now be completed in the Thicket of Horror in Act 7.
- Two Tarkleigh dialog options were disabled in Act 6 that had no speech output.
- Sounds have been added for attacks with Chin Sol, Doom Feather, Infractem, Null's Preference, and Voltaxic Rift.
- The notification option for 'Bestiary Recipe' has been removed.
- The screen shake on death has been removed for the monster type 'Formless Witness'.
- A bug from 3.3.1 has been fixed where the pop-up for the experience bar was displayed in the wrong place.
- Fixed a bug where players using the Predictive network mode would sometimes not be able to obtain Vaal souls after using a Vaal skill.
- Fixed a bug where the 'From the Void' prophecy would not be fulfilled after Bameth was killed in an incursion.
- Fixed a bug where prophecies could result in items being dropped in unreachable places.
- Fixed a bug where the AI of the monsters 'Crooked Stranglers' could cause performance problems.
- Fixed a bug where monsters that were supposed to summon other monsters after death would not summon those monsters.
- Fixed a bug where the exit portal from an incursion in the 'Manufactory' map and 'The Quarry' would sometimes not work.
- Fixed a bug where Varhesh, Shimmering Anomaly would sometimes fail to target when his life dropped from 51% or higher to 33% from a single hit. This happened in a Creator influenced map in which Varhesh is seized by the Creator at 50%.
- Fixed a bug where Alva Valai could not open portals to the Temple of Atzoatl after the 11th incursion started, the player returned to the hideout and interacted with Alva Valai.
- Fixed a bug where the corrupted implicit modifiers +2 to the level of pinned aura, curse, projectile, fire, cold, or lightning gems could not appear together on the same item.
- Fixed a bug where vials with the 'of extinction' modifier would not prevent ignition or fire if they were used just before the impairment was supposed to be applied.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Inexpensive' buff granted by 'Vaal Arc' was not being applied.
- Fixed a bug where the Nemesis modifier 'Blitzillusion' would create clones that would target the player instead of monsters if players stole this modifier from monsters.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Lightning Ice's effects would persist after death.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of Vaal Atoning Fire could appear in the wrong position for a short time.
- Fixed a bug where the Divine Teleport and Clone Arrow effect was using the wrong arrow effect.
- Fixed a bug where players could be placed in the wrong arena during the countdown for a PvP duel.
- Fixed a bug where certain characters used in character names could cause display problems in the 'Social' window and prevent the chat from being used.
- Fixed a bug where a passage in the 'Cursed Burrow' mission area was not passable.
- Fixed a bug where an object blocked passage in the Kaom's Hold area.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Deformity' map where an area without a movement skill could not be passed due to Haku's arena blocking the way.
advertising: Order Path of Exile currencies now from MMOGA