In addition, Alva Valai will be taught some new phrases while she talks to you while exploring the temple. A new cosmetic item has also been released. the hand wings. Sounds strange, but looks really cool and spooky:
The Wolpertinger, which was shown a few days ago, is a bit more cuddly:
You can find the German patch notes below:
Path of Exile 3.3.0D
- Incursions can no longer spawn in the Maelstrom of Chaos unique map.
- Remote mines that place traps on a cooldown now consume as many cooldowns as mines are placed. For example, if the 'Seismic Trap' is supported by 'Support: Remote Mine' and 'Support: Minefield', 3 mines are placed and three charges of the 'Seismic Trap' are used up. If you wait until the cooldown is reset, mines can be placed by the supported skills 'Support: Multiple Traps' or 'Support: Trap Association' in order to place further traps.
- The Debilitating Trap skill gem is now available as a reward for completing the Fate Pairings quest.
- A new voice-over for Alva Valai has been added that will play while exploring the jungle around the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Elemental Strike's area of effect component now correctly affects additional targets hit by using the Aid: Call of the Ancestors gem.
- The Phantom Archer can no longer receive the Assist: Charge buff.
- Adjusted the visual effects of the shocking floor so that the effect is no longer so irregular.
- The performance of the 'Ice Flower Ice Trap' cosmetic effect has been improved.
- Doors in the temple of Atzoatl that have already been blown up no longer show the message 'Place explosives' if there are more lightning powder barrels in the inventory.
- Paquate, Architect of Doom's blood stream is now removed instantly when the Architect dies.
- Fixed a bug where returning to character selection would result in the wrong character being selected.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Jungle Valley' map could contain unconnected zones.
- Fixed a bug where white burning ground was invisible.
- A bug from patch 3.3.0 has been fixed where players within a group in the unique map 'Whakawairua Tuahu' were not placed in different locations when using the portal.
- Fixed a bug where Arcane Surge would not work when supporting a spell associated with the gem, Support: Casting On Damage.
- Fixed a bug where 'Vaal Corpse Explosion' displayed attack values instead of spell values in the 'Offensive' tab of the character sheet.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Skills placed as mines would show an incorrect remaining usage frequency.
- Fixed a bug where architects could be killed after an incursion ended, resulting in the wrong room being changed or upgraded.
- Fixed a bug where an Architect's Bloodstream skill would be invisible when re-entering the area after the skill was cast.
- Fixed a bug where appearances of the Nemesis modifier 'Soul Binding' incorrectly extended the progress bar in an incursion.
- Fixed a bug where players could sometimes receive more than 10 stacks of grasping vines, which would prevent them from moving.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Plague Maw III' prophecy could be triggered in an incursion.
- Fixed a bug where the 'The Queen of Death V' prophecy replaced monsters in an incursion.
- Fixed a bug where Radiant Scorching Ray had a heavenly effect. Radiant Scorching Ray channeling no longer flickers as much.
- Fixed a bug where a 'lightning teleportation' with cosmetic effects would not play the audio effects correctly.
- Fixed a minor graphical issue in the 'Crucible of Flames' room in the Temple of Atzoatl.
- A client crash related to buffer underflow has been fixed.
- Fixed a client crash related to 'Vaal earthquakes'.
- Fixed a client crash related to 'Arc'.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when crossing rough terrain while the character was affected by grasping vines.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when changing areas.
- An instance crash has been fixed.
advertising: Order Path of Exile currencies now from MMOGA