Path of Exile - Patch Notes 3.3.0b
- Fixed a bug where Loaded Sprint could teleport the character through doors.
- Fixed a few bugs where Charged Sprint and Flame Dash would not teleport the character even though the skills were being cast.
- Fixed a client crash in Incursion while having the Outrageous Treasure prophecy active and trying to create new areas.
- Fixed a client crash caused by 'Zilquapa, Architect of the Rift' if creatures were trapped in one of its skills.
- Fixed a client crash caused by the Mangle skill being wielded by monsters.
- Fixed a client crash caused by the Energy Discharge skill.
- Fixed a client crash caused by the Inferno Bolt Nemesis modifier.
- Fixed a rare instance crash that could occur in the Rotting Core area once a boss was killed.
- Various instance crashes have been fixed.
Path of Exile - 3.3.0 Hotfix 2 (Hotfix 1 is included)
- Fixed an instance crash with Lacerate.
- Fixed a client crash with Power Siphon when it killed a player.
- Fixed an instance crash with Summon Phantasm on Kill Support.
- Fixes an instance crash with Vaal Lightning Strike.
- Fixed a rare case where the resurrect button would not appear after dying in an Incursion.
- Fixed a bug where Zana's daily portals could be in the wrong place.
- Fixed a bug with Vaal Storm Call hitting far too frequently when used by monsters.
- Fixed two other common instance crashes.