Patch 3.1.3 for Path of Exile. As a special innovation, there is a new flame / fire effect, which is supposed to solve the performance problems of the previous effect.
Even good computers could fail and have FPS problems, especially in cards with a flame floor or particularly many monsters that leave flame effects. The new flames may still have isolated errors, but the developers have decided to implement the new effect in the game as quickly as possible. There is also a small video of the new fire effect:
In addition, Path of Exile Update 3.1.3 fixes a number of errors that led to client crashes. Below you will find the complete German patch notes for tomorrow's update:
Path Of Exile 3.1.3
Tomorrow (Friday New Zealand time) we plan to deploy patch 3.1.3, the a new and faster effect for burning ground and fixes some high priority bugs. For an overview, we are already providing you with the patch notes.
- We have created a new effect for burning ground which, unlike the previous version, does not have a negative impact on performance. Although visual errors can occasionally occur, we wanted to make the revised effect available as soon as possible. We are always grateful for feedback. It is planned to revise the remaining ground effects in a similar way.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when typing various symbols into the map chest compartment search box.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when right-clicking on a map chest slot that was not fully loaded.
- Fixed a bug where some skill effects were not displayed in the High Templar Avarius encounter.
- Fixed a bug where some Renegade Exiles were not counting towards the Kill Renegade Exiles challenge.
- Fixed a bug where Desecration cast by monsters would not produce corpses.
- Fixed a bug where the Divine Vessel was incorrectly consumed when the map boss was replaced by the elder or a guardian of the elder.
- Fixed a bug where 'Vaal Spectral Throw' was not interacting correctly with 'Assist: Projectile Volley'.
- Fixed a bug where quest tracking within maps would display incorrect information.
- Fixed a bug where the Dark Shrine effect that granted the double enchantment was not always applied to the player who clicked it.
- Fixed a rare bug that prevented some characters from completing the 'Light the Way' quest.