Since the publication of the "War for the Atlas " Extension for the FreeToPlay game Path of Exile there were some minor patches. The latest update has a few minor bug fixes and a change to special Abyss monsters.
Will Abyss Columns has certainly already made the encounter with the monster hordes that jump on the player character. Including the "Lightless grubs“Who generated endlessly little ghosts. These spirits, however, could be absorbed by the rare monsters and heal them. This made it almost impossible to kill them in extreme situations. Or. by the time all the grubs had been killed, the Abyss rift was closed. Patch 3.1.0C changes this now and prevents such encounters that could last endlessly.
The update will go live without a server restart, you may only have to restart your client to activate the patch.
In another newspaper post, the developers put all of them newly found Unique items before, if you want to know what to expect in the next box, should take a look here.
You can find the complete patch notes below:
Path of Exile Patch 3.1.0C
- Lightless Grubs, including those spawned by Pitworms, no longer have 'spirits'. Abyss Rares absorb spirit charges from their stronger fallen allies. Because grubs can be spawned by the Pitworms indefinitely, this means the usually limited resource of spirits was being granted over and over by repeatedly spawning worms. These spirit charges grant life when expended, making for encounters that lasted indefinitely.
- Added a short cooldown to the spirit-spending dive skill of the Wellwing Matriarch to reduce how frequently it can be used even when there are lots of sprits being absorbed.
- Fixed a bug where Ancestral Protector and Ancestral Warchief had a smaller melee range than intended while Unarmed.
- Fixed a bug where volatile dead was not dealing damage if it did not have line of sight to its target upon spawning.
- Fixed a bug where Curse on Hit did not work with Despair.
- Fixed a bug where Abyss monsters could spawn too early in certain areas and interfere with normal Abyss mechanics. We still have one case of this to fix, it should be resolved in the next patch.
- Fixed a bug where socketing an Abyss Jewel into an Abyss Socket did not grant credit for the 'Socket Abyss Jewel' challenge if that item was not equipped.
- Fixed a bug with some doors in Abyssal Depths not having the correct blocking.
- Fixed a bug where the monsters in the Lookout Map boss encounter were able to be used as minions.
- Fixed a crash with Cremation when linked to Spell Totem.
- Fixed two instance crashes.