With Path of Exile Patch 3.1.1c comes a new unique item with a corresponding divination card, as well as a change to thorns effects. Especially the modified thorn effects should be good news, especially for hardcore characters, because with a bit of bad luck you could kill yourself very quickly in conjunction with "projectile division".
The very popular helmet enchantment "Explosive Death"that uses additional corpses will only be available in the Eternal Labyrinth as of the patch. The enchantment used more corpses than was intended. With the change, only one additional corpse is used and this adjustment also affects existing enchantments.
The complete Path of Exile Patch notes for 3.1.1c can be found below:
Path of Exile - Patch 3.1.1c
Today the team is rolling out a small patch that contains many bug fixes, visual improvements to the Abyssal Rifts, a unique item and a corresponding divination card. In today's post we have put together the patch notes for you.
- A new unique item has been added, along with a new divination card to match.
- Explosive Death's helmet enchantment, which destroyed additional corpses, used more corpses than originally intended. The enchantment will only be available in the Eternal Labyrinth and all existing enchantments will only destroy one additional corpse (previously two / three additional corpses).
- Voidgate life in Elder-influenced areas has been reduced.
- The number of Heralds Kitavas that can be summoned through the Void Gates at the same time has been reduced.
- Fixed a bug where the Elder's Guardians could be generated in the wrong level areas.
- Fixed a bug where players could reach the maximum number of Elder and Creator influenced areas, preventing further progress.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Echo of Witchcraft' prophecy would trigger and be consumed without being able to be completed. This prophecy can no longer appear for characters higher than level 18.
- Additional visual improvements have been made to the Abyssal Rifts.
- The frame of the entrance into the abyssal depths has been reduced.
- Fixed a bug where the big rats had an incorrect attack range. This results in a damage nerf for teeming rats and oversized rats.
- The visual effect of 'Ancestral Call' when combined with 'Venerable Protector' has been improved.
- Fixed a bug where 'Reincarnation' could be used to bypass passages blocked by quests.
- Fixed a bug where Lava Strike in gloves with an on-hit enchantment could cause desync.
- Fixed a bug where cards could accept the same modifier twice.
- Fixed a bug where safes could not appear in 'Lookout' maps.
- Physical Thorns and Elemental Thorns as map modifiers are no longer affected by Projectile Splitting.
- Fixed a bug where unconnected rooms could appear in the 'Lava Chamber' map.
- The frequency with which Quetzerxi could use his lightning projectiles has been reduced.
- Fixed a bug that occurred with the Lightning Thorn skill of Gisale, Thief Thief, Shavronne of Umbra, and Child Prodigy of Darkness. The skill dealt lightning damage when hit while also taking advantage of the new implementation.
- Fixed a bug where the dark shrine in the labyrinth that guarantees an additional unique item would not work.
- Fixed a bug where spike traps could behave differently in the maze.
- Fixed a bug where dynamic resolution would sometimes use incorrect information, which resulted in artifact formation during resolution adjustment.
- Fixed some bugs with quests in Act 7.
- Fixed a display error in the quest 'The Storm Blade' in Act 9.
- Fixed a bug where the rewards for the Storm Blade quest were not generating correctly.
- Fixed a bug with the Kobold Haste microtransaction.