The new patch for Path of Exile mainly brings bug fixes, but also a practical new UI function, new helmet enchants and effects.
After the patch you can use the Alt key to display the “Extended Modifier Descriptions”. All modifiers are divided into prefixes and suffixes, and the minimum and maximum values are shown.
Changes in the Path of Exile Abyss / abyss League:
The rare Lich Bosses act a little more aggressively and now attack you more actively. So be careful, especially for hardcore characters.
Abysses can reappear in the zones “Die Vpferspitze” and “The fascinating abyss”.
You can find the complete German patch notes for Path of Exile Update 3.1.2 below:
Path of Exile Patch 3.1.2
- A new UI option is available: "Extended Modifier Descriptions". If you hold down the [Alt] key, additional information is displayed for an item of equipment. The modifiers of the item are divided into prefixes and suffixes, their possible value ranges are specified and the level of the respective value is determined. Please note that the displayed level includes all possible basic types. For example, if level 5 corresponds to the highest level of the modifier that can appear on a ring, it will also be listed on this ring as level 5 and not level 1. We are already working on improving this aspect in the future.
- New helmet enchants for 'Reincarnation' and 'Despair' have been added. These can be obtained through the divine well in the merciless or eternal labyrinth.
- An explosion effect with lightning has been added to the explosion caused by Inpulsa's broken heart.
- Added effects that are applied to the character while wearing an Arborix, Augyre, or Vulconus.
- Explosive Death now shows average damage instead of damage per second.
- The visual and audible effects of 'Lightning Strike' have been redesigned to improve performance.
- After killing Brutus, the Shadow will now have 'Support: Multiple Traps' to choose from as a quest reward.
- The highlighting of cards in the card chest compartment has been improved.
- The text color of the level buttons in the map chest compartment has been adjusted to the colors of the corresponding map levels.
Improvements to the Abyss League:
- Abysses can appear again in “Die Vpferspitze” and “The fascinating abyss”.
- Lich bosses are now more active and generally a bit more aggressive.
- Amanamu's most powerful skill, Lord of the Lightless, now deals less damage to creatures and can now also be triggered by sources such as totems and creatures.
- Pitworms can no longer be knocked back.
Balance adjustment: atlas and maps
- The ice flowers in the encounter with the guardian of the Elder 'The Oppressor' now explode from the outside in.
- The differences in damage caused by lightning explosions in the Manor of Madness area no longer exist. The same average damage continues to be inflicted.
- The damage of storm blast projectiles in the encounter with the boss of the 'pen' map has been reduced.
- The damage of storm explosions in the encounter with the boss of the 'pen' map has been increased.
Improvements to monsters:
- The maximum range of the Relic Keeper's skills has been reduced.
- The visual and audible effects of a skill used during the boss encounter in Pillars of Arun have been improved.
- The visual size of plated parasites has been increased.
- The prophecy 'History of Thaumaturgy II' can no longer be triggered in the area 'The West Forest' in Act 6.
- The 'Flood of the Dead' prophecy can no longer occur at higher levels.
- Fixed a bug where Abyssal Gems could be crafted with the Modifiers 'Cannot Change Prefixes' and 'Cannot Change Suffixes'.
- Fixed a bug where players could sometimes get too many enchantments from the divine fountain from the maze.
- Fixed a bug where the modifier 'Gain x% of maximum mana as extra maximum energy shield while under the influence of Clarity' of the unique jewel 'Eye of the Guardian' granted more energy shield than intended.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the 'The Twilight Temple' map from being completed.
- Fixed a bug where all corrupted secondary areas, mission areas, daily mission areas and some areas from act 10 could find cards with a level higher than 1.
- Bugs (including crashes) that could occur in the deep depths of a map containing a guardian of the elder have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where spoiling a deformed level 15 card could result in an undeformed level 11 card.
- Fixed a bug where the modifier 'Your Allies' Auras do not affect you' on the Ichimonji unique item would prevent Zana's protective force field from affecting players when encountering the Creator.
- Fixed an issue where the Elder modifier, Socketed Gems Supported by Fire Sacrifice, was granting fire damage instead.
- Fixed a bug where Grace and Discipline auras were not granting life regeneration from the Passive Ascendancy Point Unshakable Faith.
- Fixed a bug where Atlas base items could sometimes be found in areas outside of maps.
- Fixed a bug where the atlas would sometimes incorrectly indicate that a map contained a memory fragment.
- Fixed a bug where creator amulets could receive a modifier that increased the attribute requirements for gems and items. Changing existing items through a Divine Sphere now reduces these requirements.
- Fixed a rare issue where a Legacy of Zeal bloodline group that spawned from a Void Gate could become immune to damage.
- Fixed a bug where Brothers of the Void could spawn in inaccessible areas in various Endgame maps.
- Fixed a bug where the boss arena in the 'Slum' map was not accessible.
- Fixed a bug where the Barrens map could generate more portals than intended.
- A bug has been fixed where a path in the 'Castle ruins' map could be blocked by a stone pile.
- Fixed a bug where the door in the boss arena of the 'Vaal Pyramid' map could not be opened if the boss was killed by the elder.
- Fixed a bug where the character could spawn in inaccessible terrain when reviving at the control point in the Temple of Evanescence - Level 2.
- Fixed a bug where skills removed from the skill bar would reappear in the skill bar after changing an instance. This error occurred while wearing the poet's pen.
- Fixed a bug where attack skills could be performed while only the off-hand weapon was active.
- Fixed a bug where searching for "tier: x" in the chest compartment would not show deformed cards.
- Fixed a bug where scrolling with the mouse wheel in the card chest compartment was reversed.
- Fixed a bug where map levels and map base types were not correctly highlighted when searching the map chest slot.
- Fixed a bug where click-in-use vials did not display duration.
- Fixed a bug where the continuous display of vials would not freeze if the instance was frozen by the creator.
- Fixed a bug where skills triggered when using a skill would not trigger if traps were thrown or totems or mines were placed.
- Fixed a bug where Shakari, Queen of the Sands, could get stuck in walls.
- Fixed a bug where Heralds of the Obelisk totems were sometimes not properly removed.
- Fixed a bug where Sacrifice Skills were not being correctly affected by Duration Modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where 'Arctic Armor' could overcool the character when taking damage from the 'Eye of Innocent' amulet.
- Fixed a bug where Arctic Armor could not be supported by Ailments Unleashed.
- Fixed a bug where explosive arrows fired by a phantom archer would not disappear in circumstances where they could not explode.
- Fixed a bug where Call of the Ancestors could support trigger skills like Counter Strike.
- Fixed a bug where the 'x% Increased Frenzy Damage per Frenzy Charge' enchantment was not affecting ailments caused by 'Frenzy'.
- Fixed a bug where the effect of 'Scheme Shape' was not visible to other players.
- Fixed a bug where the effect of Blood Sacrifice was not correctly affecting the character.
- Fixed a bug where Cremation used by Ulaman, Lord of the Deep, was not properly removing corpses.
- Fixed a bug where the icons for the 'Physical Thorns' and 'Elemental Thorns' buffs were not displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where various monsters in The Vastiri Desert could not be desecrated.
- Fixed a bug where the relic keeper monster type could not be desecrated.
- Fixed a bug where the Vulnerability Aura applied the older version of Vulnerability in the Doedre encounters in Act 4 and in the Black Core and Phantasmagoria maps.
- Fixed a bug where some creatures could deal damage from ground effects even though the character was dead.
- Fixed a bug where the Shackles of Time aura of Endless Indolence and Litanius the Black Prayer's 'Weakness' aura were invisible.
- Fixed a bug where the music in Acton's Nightmare would continue to play even though all bosses were killed.
- Fixed a bug where some Oni-Goroshi dialogues were repeated.
- Fixed a bug where some Oni-Goroshi dialogues were repeated.
- Fixed a bug where the prices of point packages in Steam clients only had one decimal place.
- Fixed a bug where the prices of items offered for sale were translated in Spanish, French and German game clients, which prevented them from being read from trading sites. Prices that are reset after this patch now appear correctly on trading pages.
- Fixed two game crashes, including the most common one.
- An instance crash has been fixed