After the community feedback and the announced reactions of the Path of Exile Developers received the preliminary patch notes for Update 3.4.3.
The update should be installed this week, until then the patch notes are still to be regarded as preliminary and can change. One of the biggest changes is that Cross-character Delve card. This means that every character no longer has their own personal azurite mine, but rather all characters in the same league explore the same mine. The progress remains, just like the upgrades of the equipment, and new characters no longer have to fight their way down from level 1.
When converting, the mine will use the highest depth level selected and "overwritten" the mine layouts of the other characters. So if you still have special encounters with other characters open, you should do them as soon as possible.
Below you will find the preliminary Path of Exile 3.4.3 notes:
Path of Exile - Update 3.4.3
Improvements to Delve
- Characters within an account and a league now share an azurite mine. The progress in the deepest mine is used as the starting point.
- The amount recovered and the cost of sulfite in the endgame have been reevaluated. You can now find significantly more sulfite in maps (especially maps of a higher level). At the same time, the cost of the segments in the mine was increased proportionally. This change is intended to encourage players to face the most demanding map content.
- Map modifiers that affect the amount of items now also affect the sulfite gained. Playing demanding card content should thus become more rewarding.
- The values of the four highest sulfite capacity upgrades have been adjusted (the largest value is now 30,000 instead of 5,000).
- The sulphite costs are now capped at 2,000 sulphite per segment (occurs from depth level 955).
- The spawn rate of sulphite deposits in The Quarry area has been reduced slightly.
- The loading time when opening the underground map has been reduced.
- Entering the azurite mine from your hiding place now creates a portal into which your group members can follow you.
- Entering the azurite mine from your mine warehouse now creates a portal into which your group members can follow you.
- You can now return to a group member's azurite mine using the underground map.
- You can now return to your hiding place by interacting with the crawler after entering the azurite mine from your hiding place.
- A portal will now open if the owner of the azurite mine leaves the area or dies before the encounter is over.
- Player markings of a group member are now visible on the underground map.
- Party members can now interact with the voltaxic generator.
- You can now buy the maximum number of torches and dynamite using [Shift] + left-click.
- The height of the torches thrown has been adjusted to improve their visibility.
- The crates in the Cursed Remains encounter will no longer automatically open once it is over.
- The Dormant Boulders encounter has been improved.
- Voltaxic Sulphite can now be found in Act 7 in the 'The Chamber of Sins - Level 1' area.
- Niko received a few more dialogues.
- Fixed a bug where after completing a segment in the mine you couldn't choose another node.
- Fixed a bug where moving the underground map would sometimes not work.
- Fixed a rare issue where the quest 'Niko's Fuel' could not be completed.
- Fixed a bug where brittle walls destroyed by dynamite were sometimes still visible (this was purely a visual bug).
- Fixed a bug where the original Dark Resistance and Light and Torch Radius values were incorrect.
- Creator's Citadels can no longer spawn on Creator's Guardian cards.
- New audio effects have been added to the Elemental Hit skill.
- Improvements have been made to the performance of various elements in the Elder encounter.
- Fixed a bug from 3.4.0 where the Elder (in his unstable phase), Kitava the Destroyer, Heart of the Destroyer and Uber-Hillock had less health than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Downgrade' option would not affect corpses generated by skills.
- Fixed a bug where the unique ring, The Hungry Snare, could incorporate the Aid: Withering Touch gem without appropriating its modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where some monsters and bosses could be pushed into walls or out of the arena.
- Fixed a bug where only the person who opened the map could choose a Zana mission.
- Fixed a bug where the unique Mao Kun map would not spawn ghosts if monsters were trapped in an essence before speaking to Fairgraves.
- Fixed a bug where the approach shields were not present on the platforms in the unique Pillars of Arun map.
- Fixed a bug where players in Labyrinth Trials could get into locked rooms and then not be able to leave them.
- Fixed a bug where the Ascendancy Skill 'Indestructible' would grant negative health regeneration in PvP.
- Fixed a bug where the modifier 'Socketed Spells have x% reduced mana cost' would show a double negative value.
- Fixed a bug where the Spectral Throw skill would not look correct when using the Bloodseeker unique item.
- Fixed a bug where the Dominant Strike Skill Gem would appear twice as a quest reward for the Marauder.
- Fixed a visual bug with the Elder's Ice Spear skill.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Venerable Warchief was displaying incorrect tooltip information.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred in encounters with Kitava.