Tonight was Path of Exile Patch 3.4.3C applied and brings a lot of improvements. Including, for example, accelerations for some mine encounters, new 3D models for some objects added and performance improved.
There was also an interview with the well-known Path of Exile streamer ZiggyD, which was also translated into German.
There is also a new MTX effect for the very popular Toxic Rain:
Path of Exile - Patch Notes 3.4.3c
Improvements to Delve
- The rate and range at which the Devourers spawn during the associated encounter in the Azurite Mine has been increased.
- The rate and range at which the Falling Ursas spawn during the associated encounter in the Azurite Mine has been increased.
- The delay between skeletal waves during the Buried Encampment encounter in the Azurite Mine has been reduced.
- The delay between waves of Ancient Phantasms during the Ancient Tomb encounter in the Azurite Mine has been reduced.
- The number of golems during the Dusty Altar encounter in the Azurite Mine has been increased.
- The decorations on most encounters in the Azurite Mine have been improved.
- A 3D model for 'life inverters' has been added.
- A 3D model for 'The Everlasting Apple' has been added.
- A ghost crawler has been added that group members can interact with while the crawler is not in motion.
- The owner of the card must now be present so that everyone gets the credit for completing challenges like "Destroy Delve Bosses" and the like.
- The crawler nameplate size has been reduced. This is to prevent you from accidentally clicking on the crawler when trying to pick up items.
- Applying a Broken Fossil (item is mirrored) to an item with the implicit modifier "Item gets much higher value at the vendor" now generates a new retail price for the mirrored item at the vendor.
- You can now invite Niko to your hiding place from the mine store.
- Resonators equipped with fossils now display the correct image in the chat when using linked.
- It fixed performance drops that occurred when quickly collecting Azurite.
- Fixed a bug where the challenge "Destroy a Delve boss without using torches." Was not scored if you were using a torch during the crawler phase before the actual boss fight.
- Fixed a bug where the underground map would sometimes not update correctly after completing an encounter.
- Fixed a bug where quest tracking with map modifiers could sometimes overlap after clicking a Voltaxic Sulphite Vein.
- Fixed a bug where dropping a fossilized resonator would give an incorrect confirmation message.
- Performance improvements have been made to Flame Geysers, Kitava's X-Blast, Skeleton Mages, Shapeless Witnesses, and Summoners of Madness.
- The Summon Holy Relic skill is now affected by skill duration modifiers, including those on support gems. This will affect the duration of the healing effects of the Nova. However, this only applies to modifiers that affect creatures' skill effect duration, and not those that increase global skill effect duration (as is the case with corresponding modifiers in the skill tree).
- Unlocking the Zana modifiers for deforming a card now correctly requires (depending on level) 5 Memory Fragments, 10 Memory Fragments and the Sphere of the Elder.
- The divination card set 'The Emperor's Luck' can no longer produce essences or crack splinters. This was never intended.
- The Chaos damage taken per second from 'Coralito's Signature' is now correctly scaled down when the option "Downgrade" is active.
- The tornadoes are now disappearing after the battle against Garukhan.
- The button "Migrate all" for the self-sufficient game mode has been activated again.
- Tracks have been added to various melee skills.
- The visual effects and sound of 'Toxic Rain' have been adjusted to improve performance.
- The Arctic armor set has been improved to better match its original aesthetic.
- Fixed a bug where Earthquake, Sacred Path, Ice Strike, and Savage Strike could damage monsters through walls.
- Fixed a bug where triggering a curse supported by Assist: Blasphemy would cause the curse to be disabled.
- Fixed a bug where the ancestors generated by Ancestral Aid Assistance would only hit an enemy with the Double Strike skill once.
- Fixed a bug where the projectiles fired by a Phantom Archer from 'Doom Arrow' were generated at the wrong height. This resulted in fewer spore capsules being produced than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Socketed Skills Have x% Increased Attack Speed' modifier was applied to skills that do not count as an attack or create creatures that do not attack.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Blend aura of the Corona Solaris unique item from automatically activating after entering an area.
- Fixed a bug where Zana missions would display an incorrect number of bosses to kill.
- Fixed a bug where monsters around a shrine would no longer be buffed by it if you moved away from them and then returned.
- Fixed a bug where the visual effects that appear when casting Atonement Fire and Herald skills were not displaying correctly if the skill gems were microtransected.
- Fixed an instance crash that was associated with Herald of Agony.