The new Path of Exile Patch brings a number of Quality of Life improvements and fixes the stairs bug for the second time.
Already in last update should be the problems with the Stairs in city outposts, in reality some players could still not interact with the levels. Hopefully, today's update fixes the problem for good.
Sulphite found is divided equally for groups. In the Azurit Mine, players can also go to the last location of the Crawlers teleport.
Path of Exile - Patch 3.4.2
Improvements to Delve
- Voltaxic Sulphite deposits are now split proportionally to the number of players who are nearby while the deposit is discovered. This change is consistent with how other reward mechanics work in the game.
- Fixed additional cases in patch 3.4.1b where the stairs in city outposts could sometimes not be interacted with.
- You can now select your last visited location in the mine (indicated by an arrow) on the underground map in order to teleport you to the crawler.
- Party members can no longer see hidden paths if they are in another player's azurite mine.
- Party members will now see the correct depth level on the underground map when in another player's azurite mine.
- Fossils can no longer grant elemental resistances as prefixes. They now grant new modifiers for various item slots.
- Shiny and Shivering Fossils now have special modifiers that can only be applied to shields.
- Poison modifiers now count as Chaos modifiers when crafting with fossils.
- Bleeding Modifiers now count as Physical Modifiers when crafting with fossils.
- Improvements have been made to the necromancer encounters in the azurite mine.
- The Renegade Exiles' health in the Azurite Mine has been increased.
- Totem ray damage increased during Kurgal the Black Blood encounter.
- The hit boxes of the radiation attack used by Kurgal the Black Blood have been adjusted and are now more accurate.
- Additional projectile modifiers no longer increase the number of projectiles during the encounter in the Beast Den.
- The corpses of Patched Anomalies can no longer be created with Desecrate.
- Fixed a bug where using Solar Guard Schemes would prevent encounters in a beast den in the Mushroom Caverns area from being completed.
- Fixed a bug where chests would not spawn in some bestiary encounters.
- Fixed a bug where the “Complete cards with 8 modifiers” challenge would work with white and yellow cards, even though only red cards are intended for it.
- Fixed a bug where players would sometimes receive a challenge reward more than once.
- Doom Arrow: Modifiers for additional projectiles now affect the original arrow instead of the thorn arrows. The number of thorn arrows at low levels has been increased to compensate for this. The spore capsules are now distributed equally between all of the original projectiles.
- A T-value of 1 has been added to the Toxic Rain skill for PvP.
- The setting of the group option "Downgrade" is now saved.
- Map quality is now retained when using one of Zana's new map apparatus modifiers.
- The Ranger can now receive the Void Manipulation skill gem after completing the relevant quest.
- The Herald of Agony skill gem now has the Chaos keyword.
- Atonement Fire cooldown reduced to 0.3 seconds. This is to improve the use of totems that use this skill.
- Fixed a bug where the Creator's Citadels could not spawn in standard game mode.
- Fixed a rare bug where Creator's Citadels could not spawn in all leagues.
- Fixed a bug where the Herald of Purity's increased buff could be retained after the requirements were no longer met.
- Fixed a bug where the Smash skill would not cast curses when supported by Assist: Curse on Hit.
- Fixed a bug where instantly cast skills would prevent triggering skills from being triggered if they were supported by Support: Casting Spells While Channeling.
- Fixed a bug where monsters that trigger skills when taking damage would not trigger skills.
- Fixed a bug where melee skills could not cause damage to a target when the character was directly on the target.
- Fixed a rare issue where the Void Birth of Abaxoth bloodline group would not spawn in Zana missions, preventing the mission from being completed.
- Fixed a bug where the unique body armor 'The Approaching Doom' would not recognize the 'Herald of Purity' and the 'Herald of Agony' as heralds.
- Fixed a bug where a Vaal side area in The Wetlands area could not be entered.
- A memory leak in the main memory has been fixed.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when triggering a barrage trap.
- Fixed three instance crashes.