The Path of Exile Team already has the German patch notes for the Update 3.3.1C published which should be installed tomorrow.
Anyone who has recently been to the temple of Atzoatl often has noticed the problems with the tormented souls in the new temple room. Because the poor guys were so tormented that they rarely found their way to the nearest rare mob to take it over. Accordingly, the players missed loot and achievements that require multiple possessed opponents went wrong.
There is also a pretty cool new microtransaction for the Kugelblitz fans: The Divine Kugelblitz!
You can find the German patch notes for Tuesday, July 31, 2018 below.
Path of Exile - Patch 3.3.1C
Tomorrow (Tuesday New Zealand time) we would like to install the 3.3.1c update. It includes minor improvements to the Tormented Souls rooms and various bug fixes. In the meantime we have prepared the patch notes for you to keep you up to date.
- The layout of the Tormented Souls rooms in the Temple of Atzoatl has been adjusted to increase the likelihood that the Tormented Soul will take possession of monsters.
- The prophecy 'A sovereign demise' can now be completed by killing Atziri in the temple of Atzoatl, Garukhan, the Vulture Queen or Shakari.
- The visual effects of the Divine Herald of Ice microtransaction have been adjusted to more closely resemble their original state. These effects were accidentally changed in the content update 3.3.0c.
- Fixed a bug where the Vaal Plague skill could damage enemies through walls.
- Fixed a bug where the Dark Pact skill would be double enchanted in the Labyrinth. This affected the casting speed and area of effect enchantment for the Dark Pact skill.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Socketed Skill Gems gain 90% Mana Multiplier' modifier was being replaced by a 95% Mana Multiplier.
- Fixed a bug where items could not have the modifiers '+ X to Strength' and '+ X Increased Strength' or '+ X to Dexterity' and '+ X Increased Dexterity' at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where Alva could not leave an existing area if an open temple of Atzoatl was in another area.
- Fixed a bug where various monsters from incursions were counted towards the total number of monsters left in an area (/ remaining or / remaining), making it impossible to completely clear the area.
- Fixed a rare issue where monsters killed by the secondary explosion of the Infernal Strike skill would not drop loot.
- Fixed a bug where the Apocalypse Wings would become transparent near large light sources.
- Fixed a bug where physical rules were not being applied correctly to the mechatron wings.
- Fixed a bug where the Sin, Innocence, Sin and Innocence, Badlands and Mechatron weapon skins would not play sound when hitting monsters.
- Fixed a bug where changing the window size resulted in a client crash. This error only appeared from 3.0.3.
Update 3.3.1c for the Xbox One version is also planned for tomorrow. In addition to the adjustments mentioned above, this update contains some Xbox One-specific improvements and bug fixes. We will post the full patch notes for this in Xbox One patch notes-Forums area shortly before the update is installed.
advertising: Order Path of Exile currencies now from MMOGA