The before improvements announced a few days ago at the Path of Exile Delve League was rolled out to the live servers tonight in the form of Patch 3.4.3D.
This means that there are now additional equipment levels for torches, dynamite and Sulift capacity.
Path of Exile - Patch Notes 3.4.3d
- The sulphite capacity can now be upgraded by a further three and the flare capacity by a further eight. The maximum sulfite capacity is now 60,000 and the maximum number of torches is 20. These upgrades are relatively expensive, however.
- New chests have been added that can spawn behind cracked walls. These chests can only be found in the mine and they contain currency items and league-specific unique items.
- 8 new battles have been added to the challenge “Complete Underground Battles IV”, which are not quite as rare as the current ones. It is now a matter of completing 6 of the 14 battles.
- The spawn chance of all bosses in the azurite mine has been increased.
- The unique item 'Fate of the Vaal' can now be looted in the Forgotten Relic Chamber.
- Fixed a bug that required specific Memory Fragments of the Creator to unlock Zana's special map-altering crafting options.
- A bug introduced in 3.4.3c has been fixed, which caused the enchantment "... grants additional x% increased attack speed" for the skills "Blood Rush" and "Meat Offering" to not work.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.4.0 where the 'Clone Arrow' skill gem would incorrectly contain this text: "Increases and decreases in damage with bows also affect creatures".
- Fixed a bug where the critical hits of the Charged Strike beams could not generate energy charges.
- Fixed a bug where the Azurite Mine would not spawn vaults during Vault Fencing.
- Fixed a bug where Kurgal the Black Blood could not detonate his obelisks if his casting speed was too fast.
- Fixed a bug where dynamite could heal monsters at high depths.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during Harbinger and Perandus battles at high depths.
- Fixed a bug where Shavronne's rolling ball could be too big if it was slowed down or frozen when the spell was cast.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using the Dancing Dervish unique item and the Dominant Strike skill.