After this little patch today, plan the Path of Exile Developers for next week a slightly larger update, which also includes new 3D models for 2 items.
Path of Exile - Patch on the 15th?
Apep's superiority and Shadow stitch get the 2 new 3D models and can look forward to their contemporary appearance.
There are also a number of minor bug fixes, for example Vaal Atonement Fire can then also be conjured up from totems.
Some monsters have had their damage reduced, including the Red Blade Warmongers and Creation of Jiquani now also does less damage when spawning.
The Path of Exile Patch is scheduled for next Friday. You can find the preliminary patch notes below:
Patch in the week of June 15
These patch notes reflect our current status, but some of the improvements are still going through the quality assurance process, so this list can still change before the final application of the patch.
- New 3D models for 'Apep's Superiority' and 'Shadow Stitch' have been added.
- Jiquani's Creation now deals less damage when spawning.
- The Templar can now choose "Wrath" as a reward for completing the quest "Falling in Love".
- Unrelenting Flame skill cooldown reduced to 3 seconds (was 10).
- The damage done by the Red Blade Warmongers with their Incinerate skill has been reduced.
- Microtransactions for Atonement Fire can now also be applied to Vaal Atonement Fire.
- Vaal Atonement Fire can now be cast from a totem.
- The icon for the menagerie has been removed from the world map.
- Various notification tones of the standard item filter have been improved.
- Various improvements have been made to Storm Summon.
- Various improvements have been made to the Incursion portal effect.
- Vaal Blade Flurry AI has been improved.
- Improved some incorrect dialogues from Alva.
- Fixed several cases where information was missing in the tooltip of skills.
- Pre-built PvP characters now have the correct gems and gem levels.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when characters were migrated to the Standard League, which resulted in the Elder's Sphere no longer being on the Atlas and not being able to be obtained again from Zana.
- Fixed a bug where the Legacy Character Effect glow would appear in front of the character in areas outside of cities.
- Fixed a bug where the Mechatron character effect would cause the character to glow white when affected by the Herald of Thunder buff combined with the Mechatron Herald skill effect.
- Fixed a bug where weapon effects would not display correctly when applied to the Celestial Staff weapon skin.
- Fixed a bug where players could not be placed on more than one permanent curse at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where completing the unique Acton's Nightmare map would not be granted if a boss was revived without destroying the boss's corpse.
- Fixed an issue where Lightning Ice's damage over time would not be removed between PvP rounds or upon death. This also fixes a bug that caused Catarina's creatures to die instantly after being revived.
- Fixed a bug where Arc and Vaal Arc would not chain onto monsters that were out of sight of the player.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Blade Vortex could be cast in locations out of sight of the player. In addition, Vaal Blade Vortex can no longer be cast on inaccessible terrain.
- Fixed a bug where one of Vilenta's skills was dealing physical damage instead of fire damage.
- Fixed a bug where the flamethrowers in the Omnitect encounter were smaller than it appeared. These are now causing damage in the right locations.
- Fixed a bug where Tacati, Architect of Toxins, was accidentally receiving a large damage mitigation while casting his main skill.
- Fixed a bug where the exit portal in the incursion in the 'Royal Reception Hall' could not be used.
- Fixed a bug where Alva would sometimes show an ancient temple floor plan when accessed from the hideout.
- Fixed a bug where the character could not be revived if they died in the incursion just before the timer ran out.
- Fixed a bug where the Unique Gem "Pure Talent" would not work if the passive skill point "Physical Damage, Chaos Damage and Life" was assigned at the starting point of the shadow in the skill tree.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal skills set in the unique 'Poet's Pen' wand could not be cast.
- Fixed a bug where Zana would repeat her dialogue after defeating the Uber Elder.
- Fixed a bug where players in CTF mode would not be randomly placed in the arena after going through the portal.
- Fixed a bug where some of Dialla's dialogues could be heard in Russian instead of English.
- Fixed a bug where placing some hideout decorations in the corner of a Hidden Cove could lead to a floor clipping issue.
While the Incursion launch went very well for the majority of players, we understand that some of you have encountered problems. We keep an eye on all bug reports for crashes and performance issues.