The event starting today in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is not called for nothing tequila Sunrise. For 3 days, players can expect a life and death fight on the new Miramar map, but only with melee weapons and shotguns.
The whole is intended for 4 player teams and on Shotguns and Melee weapons limited. Of course, their spawn rate has been increased significantly, to three times, and thus guarantees a round action thing. So that the action doesn't drag on too long, the circle of the first safety zone is a bit smaller. So the players are pretty quickly together in a small space.
If you really want to try the event, you should hurry up. On April 7, 2018, the fun will be over and normality will return to the battle royale shooter.
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Tequila Sunrise Event for 3 days
Tequila Sunrise is a new Event Mode that'll run for just 72 hours. TL; DR: It's shotguns and melee weapons ONLY, on Miramar, for four-man squads.
Check below for the full details, including some spicy info on how we've customized the safe zone system for this mode.
- STARTS: April 5th, 7pm PDT / April 6th, 4am CEST / April 6th, 11AM KST
- ENDS: April 8th, 7pm PDT / April 9th, 4am CEST / April 9th, 11AM KST
- Squads (All Regions)
- You can choose to turn Auto Matching either on or off in the main menu. The default state is "On"
- NA / EU / AS: TPP & FPP
- KR / JP / SA / SEA / OC: TPP only
- Shotguns (3x spawn rate)
- Melee Weapons (3x spawn rate)
- No other weapons
- Bag / Helmet / Armor Lv.3 (3x spawn rate)
- Bag / Helmet / Armor Lv.1 (0.5x spawn rate)
- Ammunition (3x spawn rate)
- Immediately after the plane gets into the air, the first safe zone is visible on the map.
- The first safe zone will be smaller than its normal size.
- Time of day is locked at sunrise.
- Care packages are disabled.
Let us know what you think!