After the last week Sanhok kept us in suspense, this week the PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS event mode starts: Hunters and Marksmen continue.
War mode returns to #Sanhok. Event Mode: Huntsmen and Marksmen is now live!
- PUBG (@PUBG) 13th July 2018
Since the event mode was extremely well received by the players, the second round is already going on. As before, players appear with a Shotgun and pistol. The large calibers such as Sniper Rifles and DMR appear via aircraft in the dropped boxes every 2 minutes.
An overview of the rules:
- The match takes place in a small, static zone.
- All players start with a shotgun, pistol, grenade and bandages
- Care packages are dropped every 110s.
- Killing an opponent gives your team 3 points
- Killed players spawn on the plane every 30s.
- The first team with 200 points wins.
- If neither team has achieved 200 points after 15 minutes, the team with the most points wins.
- Friendly fire is switched off.
- The time it takes to revive an ally is reduced to 2 seconds.
So get into the fray and good luck.
Below you will find the complete message from the PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS team:
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Event Mode: Hunters and Marksmen Returns!
After a weekend of hot dropping to fallen care packages and close quarters havoc, it became clear that once simply wasn't enough for War Mode: Huntsmen and Marksmen. As before, players will be kitted out with a shotgun and pistol, with sniper rifles and DMRs spawning in airdrops that drop roughly every 2 minutes. If you didn't have a chance to play last weekend, or are just eager to find out how many pellets can fit inside an average-sized human head, check out Huntsmen and Marksmen before it goes away on July 15!
Please note that while credit towards Steam Achievements and Event Pass missions can't be earned in event modes, you will still earn Event Pass Play XP.
Full event details below:
STARTS: July 12, 7pm PDT / July 13, 4am CEST / July 13, 11am KST
ENDS: July 15, 7pm PDT / July 16, 4am CEST / July 16, 11am KST
Ten 5-man squads fight on Sanhok
NA / EU / AS: TPP & FPP
KR / JP / SA / SEA / OC: TPP
WAR FASHION - HUNTSMEN AND MARKSMEN EVENT RULES
- Each match takes place inside a small, static safe zone
- All players spawn with a shotgun, handgun, frag grenade, and bandages
- Care packages drop every 110 seconds and contain DMRs, SRs, and powerful items
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points, knocks earn 1 point
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 30 seconds
- The first team to reach 200 points wins
- If no team reaches 200 points after 15 minutes, the team with the most points wins
- Friendly fire is disabled
- Time to revive a downed ally reduced to 2 seconds
LOOT SPAWN RULES
- Vehicles do not spawn
- World loot does not spawn
OTHER EVENT RULES
- Redzone is disabled
- Killer spectating is disabled