In the latest PC update #16, the PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS developers are making some minor adjustments Sanhok Event Pass in front.
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Event Pass Sanhok
In addition to minor improvements to the sound and performance, the patch is mainly about the Event Pass: Sanhok. The recently implemented Event Pass is intended to give players a similar experience to the competitor's Season Pass Fortnite, provide an additional opportunity to unlock rewards. In contrast to Fortnite, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS players can unlock some of the rewards at least temporarily and earn a special item permanently even without purchasing the pass. The players have access to the missions without any extra investment and should someone decide to buy the pass towards the end of the event, all progress is saved and you will receive the corresponding prizes afterwards. The detailed explanation of how the Event Passes can be found on Steam.
PC patch #16 changes the progression possibilities of the Event Pass a little.
- The daily experience limit has been increased from 80 to 120.
- The minimum playing time required to count for mission progress is now only 2 minutes instead of 5 minutes.
- Minimum playing time to earn experience from 5 minutes to 2.5 minutes
- The experience will now be credited in 2.5 minute intervals. While previously 2 experience points were distributed every 5 minutes, there is now 1 experience point every 2.5 minutes.
- In duo or squad matches, the mission progress is calculated if your team is won or eliminated completely.
- The pacifist missions "Reach top 3 without killing anyone in a solo game" have been changed. From now on, the mission requires "Reach top 3 with 2 or fewer kills".
So it will be much easier and faster in the Event Pass Progress to achieve. The complete patch notes for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Update #16 can be found on Steam.