Just after Patch 4.1.1 For StarCraft 2, the next update is coming, which primarily deals with the game balance. The developers respond to this Blizzard on the internal tests and above all on the feedback and suggestions from the community.
Both Protoss the time loop was reduced from 100% to 50% strength, while at the same time the duration of activation was doubled. The effect now lasts for 20 instead of 10 seconds.
With the Terrans, it is above all that Raven has been reinforced, with faster targeting of the anti-tank missile, whose energy costs have also been reduced.
Starcraft 2 - Balance Patch December 18, 2071
Based on feedback from our players and our internal testing, we assume the following balance changes StarCraft 2 in front.
- The strength of Time Loop has been reduced from 100 to 50 % and the duration per use has been increased from 10 to 20 seconds.
- The construction time has been reduced from 43 to 37 seconds.
- Psi Nova now requires 1 second to charge before firing.
- The construction time has been reduced from 28.6 to 21.4 seconds.
- The anti-tank missile time to target has been reduced from 2.14 to 1.43 seconds.
- Anti-tank missile energy cost reduced from 125 to 100.
- The range of the disturbance matrix has been increased from 8 to 9.
- The speed of movement of the jamming matrix bullet has been increased by 50 %.
- Blackpink LE - A platform has been added that gives Terran players additional opportunities to jump for scouting.
- Catalysis LE - Decals and doodads have been added to indicate the location near the main base that avengers can jump to reach.