The beta for the multiplayer mode of Stardew Valley Has been running successfully for some time and so the feature will be officially released on August 1st. Then you can order your farm together with your friends and go on an adventure.
Up to 3 of your friends can pass the time with you at the same time. Catch fishermen, cultivate fields and much more. The update comes for PC on August 1. Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One owners will unfortunately have to wait a little longer.
Your grandfather left you his old farm property in Stardew Valley. Equipped with tools that are past their prime and a few coins, you start a new life. Can you live from what the country has to offer and turn the overgrown fields into a blooming landscape?
- Build the farm of your dreams - from scratch and on 1 of 5 maps.
- Master your skills as a farmer! Raise animals, farm fields, build useful machines and so on.
- Become part of the local community. Make friends with over 30 residents of Pelican Town.
- Customize your farmer! Hundreds of character customization options!
- Get settled down and start a family! Live on your farm with 1 out of 12 characters you can date!
- Explore huge, mysterious caves! Meet dangerous monsters & valuable treasures.