The latest round of hotfixes for World of Warcraft increases the experience for dungeon quests and fixes bugs with the Azerit equipment.
Anyone who has been busy in the new dungeons since the Battle for Azeroth release has surely stumbled upon some quite annoying bugs. In addition to missing deminers and non-gonging gongs, many other bugs have been fixed.
If you want to get an overview of what is happening in Azeroth, the World of Warcraft team has put together an overview. Of course there is a risk of spoilers here, watch at your own risk.
You can find the detailed patch notes below:
World of Warcraft - Hotfixes from August 15, 2018
- Fixed a bug where the Azerite Trait 'Reckless Vortex' increased not only auto attack damage but also ability damage.
- 7th Legionnaire's tunic and Honorbound Outrider's robes now properly have an outlaw villain bonus. The excess bonus for Deceiver Rogues has been removed.
- Fixed an issue where the Azerite trait, Wild Tearing Flesh, was not properly increasing Swipe's damage for Guardian Druids.
- The experience granted for dungeon quests at the end of zones has been significantly increased.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from completing "The Temple of Sethraliss: Ecological Research" on normal difficulty.
- Harlan's marked die effect now properly scales with item level.
- François can now properly be summoned by Alliance characters and used in pet battles.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Feschi and the sea slug from fighting as intended.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some dig sites near the Vantage Point in Tiragardesund from granting fragments as intended.
- The Stormsteel Spear recipe will now create the correct item.
- Fixed a bug that prevented ore collected in Kul Tiras and Zandalar from being properly stowed in certain pockets.
- Fixed a bug that allowed one of Shadra's traitors to dodge all attacks during Ancient Goddess.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the Ancient Gong from being used during "Penalty Action in Tal'aman".
- Fixed a bug that caused Taelia to disappear in rare cases during The Old Knight.
- It is now more difficult to get separated from Rastakhan during The King's Move.
- The cracked deminer for the quest "The Mine Sweeper" is now easier to obtain. Goblin Miners are not very neat and may have left another cracked deminer in the Salt Mine.
- Players who log out before submitting “Clothes make the man” can now see Finn again as intended in the dead man's last grin.
- Fixed a bug where players could move around during Rest In The Depths, disrupting the channeled spell.
- The island expedition quest “Notched Coin” can now be handed in to Mili Wanderbräu.
- Players can no longer get into a state where Titan Keeper Hezrel is no longer moving during Return to the Troubled Swamp.