Another day, another hotfix for World of Warcraft, Today Blizzard fixes, among other things, the bug with the non-tradable azerite equipment in dungeons.
In the dungeon The royal rest Meanwhile, the damage from Shadow Barrage has been reduced by 30% and the spectral berserkers are also somewhat weakened and only throw their Separating Blade every 8 seconds instead of 4 as before.
The complete German patch notes for World of Warcraft can be found below:
World of Warcraft - Hotfixes August 28, 2018
- Fixed a bug that caused Concentrated Power and Stronger Together to grant less Haste, Versatility, Mastery, and Critical Hit Rating than intended when their buff was triggered.
- Periodic healing from Serenity is now shown to the caster in the raid window.
- The royal rest
- Spectral Berserkerins now use Divisive Blade every 8 seconds or less (up from 4 seconds).
- Zul's Shadow's Shadow Barrage ability direct damage reduced by 30 %.
- All opposing spellcasters now have mana bars.
- The Siege of Boralus
- Viq'Goth's health has been increased.
- Tol Dagor
- Overseer Korgus
- It is no longer possible to get out of the range of 'heart stop poison'.
- Overseer Korgus
- [After server restart in each region] Azerite armor from dungeons can now be traded.
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple trinkets to unintentionally break nearby loss of control effects.
- Many low-level items with effects that cause loss of control effects such as silence or stun will no longer work if a corresponding level has been reached relative to the expansion the item came from.
- culinary arts
- Crafted food now grants significantly more health and mana.
- Engineering skill
- Dread Hologram Projector will now properly break after dealing a reasonable amount of damage to the target.
- The fear effect of the horror hologram projector now counts as magical and can be dispelled.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Zolani from being available to complete the quest during Evidence of Evil.
- Players who log out or leave the Great Sea during Chapter 4 of the Alliance War Campaign will now properly have access to the Signal Falstad ability.
- Players hit by the Terrified Brutosaur's 'Terrified Stomp' ability will no longer be marked for PvP.
- Battering Ram will no longer disappear after being defeated in a pet battle and will no longer receive help from other pets in pet battle.
- Several lost mailboxes in Zandalar were found and moved to their traditional locations.