Immediately after the big Battle for Azeroth preparation patch, there is the first hotfix for World of Warcraft.
The change in the Magier Legendary Effect in particular causes a bit of annoyance among the players.
Furthermore, a lot of quests are fixed that got broken by the patch, and the scaling of the legion attack is corrected.
Below you will find the complete German patch notes for the latest World of Warcraft hotfix:
World of Warcraft - Hotfix July 18, 2018
- Demon Hunter
- Chaos Brand now properly has unlimited duration outside of PvP.
- Serenity healing over time can now properly crit.
- Explosive Shot will now properly disappear once the projectile hits an obstacle or reaches maximum range, with a portion of the cost and cooldown refunded.
- Mystic Touch now properly has unlimited duration outside of PvP.
- Archmage Soul now grants the Amplification talent (previously Flux Time).
- When Arcane Missiles activates Unlock, the following (free) projectiles will now properly have reduced duration and are affected by Flowing Energy.
- Psychic Horror is now properly usable below level 74.
- Farseer's Soul now properly grants the Echo of the Elements talent.
Dungeons & Raids
- The tomb of Sargeras
- Vigilant maiden
- Wrath of the Creators no longer deals excessive damage.
- Vigilant maiden
- The Icecrown Citadel
- Lady Death Whisper now has adequate mana again.
- Dire Maul
- Wildformer's Alzzin Wild Regeneration no longer deals disproportionate healing.
- The Arcatraz
- Fixed a bug that caused the Eredar Deathbringer to deal significantly more damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused Centaurs to deal more damage than intended in Desolace.
- Druids can now interact with Skycaller Faeb again.
Player versus player
- Honor and Conquest rewards for epic battlefields have been increased.
- Player damage to creatures and vehicles in Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest has been corrected.
- The rank display in the recipe windows for professions has been corrected.
- The staff of Phei-Zhi can now be looted again for "Urgent Issues".
- Fixed a bug that prevented completing some garrison quests in Draenor.
- In Hochberg it is now possible to interact with small ceremonial drums for “ceremonial drums” again.
- Merchant Grünfeld now gives the player seeds again for “Agriculture I: Seeds”.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Kol Ironpaw from grilling the bloody Plains Hawk Leg for A Gift For Fung.
- It is possible again to collect Zischel's hand for "failure".
- Aprika's doll can now be collected again for "A Little Bit of Consolation".
- Players can now interact with Managed Cupping Puppies again for "their last breath".
- The Eye of Kilrogg can again be earned for Keeping an Eye.
- The Soul Braid Vessel can now be looted again for A Cure Against Death and Vessel of Virtue.
- Legion attacks will now properly downgrade to player level 98