The one played yesterday World of Warcraft Hotfix increases the auction house costs for some items, among other things.
This is one of the steps Blizzard is taking against auction house bots. These spam auctions with individual handicraft materials and make using the auction house a nightmare. If you want to buy 20 ores, you are not interested in buying 20 individual ores, thanks to the bots you first have to click through X pages.
A detailed explanation was made by World of Warcraft Community Manager Ythisens posted in the english forum.
World of Warcraft - Hotfixes August 27, 2018
- Players who earned their greasy loot in the Harlan the Greasy encounter will now also receive the Greasy Loot achievement.
- [Requires server restart] The fee for certain crafting items has been increased by % 20 from the starting price of a single unit. These costs are independent of the batch size. As with the standard fee, this deposit will be returned to the seller if the item is successfully sold.
- Players who change factions will have access to flight routes from after the change Battle for Azeroth.
- Players who switch back to their original faction will have access to all of their activated flight routes after the switch.
- Wild Frenzy now deals all damage and generates the full number of combo points even if the character moves slightly out of range when triggered.
- Hammer of the Righteous's area of area damage now properly benefits from Last Defender and Retribution Wrath.
Creatures & NPCs
- Vathikur will now appear once all Pit Snakes have been defeated.
- Faction items can now be returned to the Quartermaster within 2 hours with a full refund.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Merciless Winter's Merektha's Fang effect to be canceled.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Merektha's Fang from critical hits.
- Merektha's fang is now on global cooldown and damage has been increased by 317 %.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the Darkmoon Card Set: Tides to trigger less often than intended.
- The following items can now be used as intended to obtain the associated battle pets: Krogg Baby, Winding Frog, Tentacle Ball, Pulsing Blue Pouch.
- The Battle Pet Inland Quaker now properly has the Sticky Goo ability at level 20 and above.
- Players are now directed back to Wing Lord Ata when exiting the vehicle during "The Golden City".
- Fixed an issue where Brother Alen would sometimes not respond during Archived Knowledge.
- Auras no longer persist after players complete the "Beach Head" quest.
- The "Lost Goat" now appears again as intended.
- Fixed a bug that prevented "Stop the Infestation" from triggering as intended.
- During Suspend Potential, the Zandalari Beastkeepers are now properly hostile towards the Alliance races.
- The inns at the Blood Gate and the Terrortusk Cave now grant Horde players relaxation.
- The Lamentation and the Redemptive Winds are now resting areas.