In the current round of updates for World of Warcraft is about the feral druid balancing and many minor bug fixes.
You can find the detailed German patch notes below:
World of Warcraft - Hotfixes August 30, 2018
- Fixed a bug that caused Indomitable Justice (Paladin) to deal less damage than intended under certain circumstances.
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed a bug that allowed Demon Hunters to die prematurely if they 'Glide' away from Dazar'alor.
- Energy regeneration increased by 10 %.
- Berserker duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Brutal Slashing energy cost reduced to 25 (was 30).
- The Feral Specialization's speed bonus has been reduced to 25 % (was 50 %).
- Shredded damage increased by 15 %.
- Swipe energy cost reduced to 35 (was 40).
- Hulk's energy cost reduced to 40 (was 45). Slash damage reduced by 11 %.
Creatures & NPCs
- Treasure hunters in the Dead Flood area no longer automatically mark Horde players for PvP.
Dungeons & Raids
- Free port
- There is now an NPC at the end of Freeport that teleports players out of the dungeon.
- Tol Dagor
- Overseer Korgus' cardiac arrest venom now rises 25 % more slowly and is completely degraded over 2 seconds when a target is stunned by it.
- Algalon the Observer's abilities now deal less damage.
- Merektha's fang now applies Malevolent Poison to targets every 1 second (up from every 0.5 seconds).
- Reinforced Hide and Folded Steel Fittings now properly reduce damage taken.
- Wormhole Generator: Argus will now be interrupted if the character takes damage while channeling.
- The Amber Battlehorn now properly increases the success chance of missions by 10 % for each participating squad.
- The crafting of Endless Tinctures of Fragmented Power and Waving Alchemist Stones now grants an additional item where appropriate.
- Coastal Surge, Eliminate, Rush of the Elements, and Storm Force Weapon Enchantments now properly cost less reagents when increasing in recipe rank.
- Engineering skill
- The interdimensional companion repository can now be stacked up to 20 times as intended.
- Contracts now have a duration of seven days as intended.
- Characters now only see world quests for their own professions on the map.
- Tidesage ritualists have received an additional ritual course and can no longer escape during "tide teaching".
- "Bridgehead" no longer causes nearby protective paladins to lose "Last Defender".