Not a day without a hotfix, today the World of Warcraft team takes care of warlocks, faulty NPCs and other adjustments to raids.
Especially in Antorus, the Burning Throne, the Battle for Azeroth Prepatch has caused some problems, so the latest hotfix reduces the damage to all creatures by 10%.
Below you will find the complete German patch notes for the last World of Warcraft hotfix:
World of Warcraft Hotfixes July 25, 2018
- Demons are now properly summoned when the warlock is on steep terrain or near obstacles such as rocks or trees.
Creatures and NPCs
- Illusionary Mystics in the Trial by Fire will now heal for the intended amount again.
- Enemies using Ticking Bomb no longer deal more damage than intended.
- Kosumoth the hungry is not quite so hungry now.
- The NPCs in the Grove of the Ancients no longer offer their low-level quests while players progress through "The Warchief's Objectives".
- Oil pumps can now be used by multiple players at the same time.
- Frenzied Wisps will now properly grant quest progression to the entire party.
Dungeons & Raids
- Antorus, the Burning Throne
- All creatures in Antorus now do 10 % less damage.
- Sargeras devil dogs
- Smolder damage reduced by 65 %.
- Imonar the soul hunter
- Several of Imonar's abilities now deal 25 % less damage.
- Automatic self-cauterizer now properly removes bleeding effects.
- Activating War Mode in Orgrimmar or Stormwind now instantly marks the player for PvP and activates PvP talents.
- Unrated battlegrounds now grant item level 185 equipment (up from 176).
- Fixed a bug that caused the Illustrious Standard Honor Reward to look the same as the Banner of Dignity.