The problems don't stop for them at the moment World of Warcraft Developers, the current hotfix apparently not only brought bug fixes, but also a bad one Error for the quest logs.
World of Warcraft - Hotfixes from July 31, 2018
- Death knight
- Dancing Runic Weapon now deals the intended amount of damage when using Heart Strike.
- Hunter's Mark no longer ends Camouflage effects.
- Skilful Shots buff no longer applies to hunters below level 50.
- The set bonus (2 pieces) of Vestments of Blind Absolution now correctly boosts 'Shadow Word: Void' and is consumed when using 'Shadow Word: Void'.
Dungeons & Raids
- The night fortress
- Soul Siphon no longer absorbs excessive damage.
- The oculus
- Ley Guardian Eregos' Arcane Bombardment and Big Ley Pup's Arcane Bolt no longer cause excessive damage to players on dragons.
- Well of Eternity
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from interacting with the portal's energy focus under certain conditions.
- Killed players with a bounty now drop bounty bags for up to 5 players (up from 1 player).
- Island of Conquest
- Fortress cannons now do significantly less damage to vehicles.
- Siege engines are now immune to slow and immobilize effects.
- Glaive Throwers and Ravagers have had their health increased.
- The damage and siege damage of the airship cannons has been increased significantly.
- When a gate is destroyed, that faction will now lose 50 reinforcements.
- Leather processing
- Namha Mondwasser is now teaching the two legendary leather processing recipes again.
- Highly explosive yaungol oil now again causes the intended amount of damage with "The enemy of my enemy ... is still my enemy!"
- Fighter ensembles from seasons 3 and 4 of legion now require level 110 as well as the correct expansion and can accordingly be used with level 98 for transmogrification.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some bonus objectives from appearing on the world map as intended.