Even if Blizzard is a bit behind with the date of the hotfixes, here are the hotfix patch notes for this weekend for World of Warcraft.
Blizzard is screwing on here Heart of Azeroth around, "nerft" the Explosive Affix for mythical dungeons a little bit and increases the bonuses for Ranked battlegrounds.
World of Warcraft - October 23, 2018
- Death knight
- Necrotic Aura, Cardiac Arrest Aura, and Decomposition Aura no longer interrupt actions such as scrapping or crafting an item.
- The number of explosions caused by the explosive affix has been reduced on certain bosses in the mythical Keystone dungeons of Deep Den, Temple of Sethraliss, and Resting Place of Kings.
- The rider's shadow now scales up to level 120.
(As part of the maintenance work in each region)
- The first victory of the day on a Ranked Battleground now grants 150 Conquest Points (up from 100). Each additional victory on a Ranked Battleground now grants 100 Conquest Points (up from 65).
- The first victory of the day in a 2v2 arena now grants 35 Conquest Points and each subsequent victory grants 25 Conquest points (up from 10).
- Slightly increased the amount of Conquest Points the defeated team receives on a Ranked Battlefield.
- Players “Rescuing Xibala” can now properly destroy all Forsaken Plague Catapults.
And for the sake of completeness, the Mini Hotifx shortly before:
World of Warcraft - October 17, 2018
- The 2-piece set bonus for the Lightspearhead Combat Plate now increases Judgment's damage by 10 % (was 40 %).
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed a bug where Battlefield Focus and Battlefield Precision would keep the player who cast them in combat when the effect was triggered by other players.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Execute from counting towards Cunning Intrigue activation.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some types of damage from triggering Unresponsive Face.