The developers of World of Warcraft find no real break, daily hotfixes are needed to fix new bugs in Battle for Azeroth.
With today's update, a minimum item level for the war front of 320 comes into play. And the heart of Azeroth should now give the right bonuses for druids. You can find the detailed patch message below:
World of Warcraft - Hotfixes September 11, 2018
- Primal Fury (ability available through Command Companion) now properly resets its cooldown after combat has ended.
- The maximum health bonus granted by the Dread Aspirant Emblem and the Dread Gladiator Emblem has been increased by 55 %.
- The healing from the immunizing extract was increased by 44 %.
- Sustainable Spore Capsules healing increased by 140 %.
- The value absorbed by Mchimba's ritual bandages has been increased by 190 %.
- Life-Giving Voodoo Totem healing increased by 33 %.
- Xalzaix's Veiled Eye absorbed value increased by 190 %.
- Developer Comment: We've checked our guidelines for defensive and healing effects versus damage effects and have come to the conclusion that the stats of some such trinkets needed to be increased significantly.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed a bug that prevented Blessed Omens from being triggered by self-inflicted damage.
- Synaptic Spark Compensator (Druid) now properly reduces damage done by affected enemies by 5 %.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Savage Tearing of the Flesh (Feral Druid) from increasing Brutal Slash damage.
- Inevitable Demise now works in PvP.
- Command Companion will now properly become the appropriate ability (Survival of the Fittest, Call of the Master, Primal Rage) when entering an arena.
- Grasping thorns will now disappear after defeating their shapers during Goldfeld's War.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the daily quests to raise a Pterrodax to disappear when entering an instance.
- The Warfront queue now requires an item level of at least 320.
- To unlock the fifth tier of War Campaign bonuses, all you need to do now is defeat two unique enemy commanders on Warfronts (up from three).