With the Azerit bonuses, Blizzard is apparently not entirely happy, after the latest changes come today World of Warcraft Hotfix, again a wave of adjustments. This time the healing bonuses in particular have been increased.
There are also changes to "old" quests from the World of Warcraft expansion Legion, which affect the faction of the night addicts. There is no victory over Xavius in the quest "The stuff of dreams".
You can find the detailed German patch notes below:
World of Warcraft - Hotfixes September 4, 2018
- Invigorating Chill healing increased by 10 %.
- Brain Storm's intelligence bonus increased by 66 %. Duration increased to 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Eternal Light healing increased by 20 %.
- Fungus Essence healing increased by 15 %.
- Splashing Cuts damage bonus to Shredded has been increased by 37.5 %.
- Martyr's Breath healing increased by 50 %.
- Niuzao's Blessing healing increased by 100 %.
- Bite of the Shadow damage increased by 170 %.
- Bubbling Spirits healing increased by 60 %.
- Strength of Earth damage increased by 20 %.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the periodic damage from 'Umbralohe' from critically striking. We also fixed a bug that prevented the periodic damage duration from increasing as intended if the effect was renewed early.
- Chaos Unleashed will now work properly on transportation.
- Fixed a bug where some players could leave their War Campaign outposts after a character transfer to another World of Warcraft-Have not got your account back.
- Wind Whip now properly ignores armor.
- Demons with the skills 'Inner Demons' and 'Nether Portal' now properly adjust to Warlock level.
Creatures & NPCs
- Zooka is no longer walking around.
Dungeons & Raids
- Free port
- The damage of Ludwig Von Tortollen's Armor Prompt ability has been increased.
- The Temple of Sethraliss
- On the Mythic difficulty level, the archers are no longer quite as scary.
- The Kronsteigan property
- Raal the Insatiable now uses Pound earlier and more frequently. In addition, his health was increased.
- Fixed a bug that caused the salty barnacles to benefit too much from the player's pace.
- Systematic regression disk and vigilant blood shaper damage decreased by 10 %.
- Developer Comment: These two trinkets now do 15 % more damage for each target hit, up to a maximum of 75 % bonus damage when hit at least 6 targets. The damage is still shared among all targets. The corresponding tooltips will only be corrected in a future patch.
- Marie's famous cookies can now only be used in the open world of Kul Tiras and Zandalar.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the risen Ravasaurus from critically hit by the Ravasaurus Skull Trinket.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Siren's Tongue healing effect from being able to critically heal.
- Fixed a bug that prevented additional characters on an account from being able to access the quests for the Arathi Highlands Warfront.
- For the night addict's quest “The Stuff of Dreams”, you no longer have to defeat Xavius in the Emerald Nightmare.
- "Environment versus predisposition" and "space to grow" can now be handed in to Kua'fon as intended.
- Deluge now reappears to stop players who take the seismic report from Thelgen during "The Tidal Wave Core".
- The number of Forsaken required to complete Emergency Management has been reduced.
- During Azerite Madness, players will now receive the correct amount of Azerite based on the number of enemies hit.
- The Sethrak have gathered all their courage and are now reappearing after witnessing countless comrades being mercilessly mowed down. In fact, they are bringing even more Sethrak with them to fuel all of the new "azerite mining" that is going on in the area.