If on January 17th the latest World of Warcraft Patch 7.3.5 is deployed, a lot of things are changing in Azeroth. The scaling system for zones introduced in the last Legion expansion now also works in all "old" continents. The Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, Outland, Northrend, Pandaria and Draenor all scale with your level and offer you a completely new selection of quest and level areas.
In addition to these changes, the Ulduar timewalking, in which you can tackle the legendary raid with 10-30 adventurers. The player characters are adjusted to level 80. With Yogg-Saron One of the most interesting and dangerous challenges in World of Warcraft awaits you.
World of Warcraft - The story continues in Silithus
All heroes die Antorus, the Burning Throne have completed getting a new job that they will return after Silithus brings. There the effects of Sargera's Blade must be researched. As the events in Silithus progress, so will the new PvP battlefield "The Seething Coast" unlocked.
There, 2 teams of 10 each can beat the new raw material Azerite. The faction that collected 10 pieces of Azerite first wins the match.
The new World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Races, unfortunately, do not come with the patch yet. Contrary to the PTR update, they will only be activated later on the live servers. Very likely a little closer to the expansion's release, similar to the pre-Legion demon hunters.
“Arcanomancer Vridiel's hard work has finally borne fruit and he's now bidding for 300 Awakening Essences a token that transforms into a random Legion legendary item for your specialization. You can still visit Vridiel to get the Legion legendary items that are already in your possession at the usual price of 50 to upgrade awakening essences. "
At this point a translation error has crept in, because there are notes in the English patch 1000 or 300 awakening essences.
You can find the complete patch notes below:
World of Warcraft - Patch Notes for 7.3.5
A scalable world
Each zone in Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Outland, Northrend, Pandaria, and Draenor now use the scaling system we saw in legion have introduced. This new scaling system expands your options many times over as you decide where to complete quests and when to advance to the next zone.
All associated dungeons and their rewards now also scale.
A long forgotten evil has reawakened. Travel to Ulduar with 10 to 30 other adventurers and free the land from the evil influence of Yogg-Saron. As you make your way through this unforgettable raid Wrath of the Lich King fights, your character will be adjusted to player level 80.
Your fate is sealed. The end of days is before you, as is ALL who inhabit this poor planet. Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh.
Silithus: The wound
Players who have completed Antorus, the Burning Throne, will be called to their capitals, from where they can travel to Silithus and investigate the strange incidents that occurred as a result of the Blade of Sargeras. Log in to begin this new series of quests.
New battlefield: The Seething Shore
The Alliance and the Horde fight for the precious new resource Azerite on this new 10vs10 battlefield. The Seething Shore is a new one King of the Hill-Battlefield on which the faction emerges victorious, which can first collect 10 pieces of azerite from randomly appearing deposits.
Seething Shore becomes available as the story progresses in Silithus.
Arcanomancer Vridiel's hard work has finally borne fruit, and he's now offering a token for 300 Awakening Essences that converts into a random legendary item legion transformed for your specialization. You can still visit Vridiel to get the legendary items legionthat are already in your possession can be upgraded at the usual price of 50 awakening essences.
Mythical Keystone Dungeons
The combat revival mechanics in Mythic Keystone dungeons now work similarly to raids. When you start a Mythical Keystone Dungeon, you start off on one charge and receive additional charges every 10 minutes. All resurrection spells in combat now share the same supply of charges with a maximum of 5 charges.
Holiday dungeons are now available to all players level 20 and up. Items from these dungeons scale with your current level. Also keep your eyes open for new items in many upcoming holidays, such as new headgear for the Moon Festival or an even more robust Robust Love Imposter.
If you like to take photos yourself, you should pay attention now! It's now even easier for you to get your SELFIE camera and it also has brand new background filters. The SELFIE Camera is now available through a quest from Level 15 in Stormwind or Orgrimmar, and you can upgrade it to SELFIE Camera 2.0 by completing a new level 30 group quest.
We've also added the following backgrounds, but you'll have to find out for yourself how to unlock them.
- Argus in the sky
- Twilight sky
- Sha heaven
- Tierra del Fuego sky
- Frostmourne Heaven
- With the changes to Ulduar difficulty, the following changes have been made to Ulduar Achievements:
- All existing achievements from Ulduar for groups of 10 or 25 players have been moved to the Classic -> Raids section.
- New successes were the section Wrath of the Lich King added to the Dungeons & Raids category. All players who have unlocked versions of these achievements for either 10 or 25 players will now receive the new achievement after logging in.
- The new achievement "Glory of the Raider of Ulduar" now gives you the rusty proto-dragon and iron-shod proto-dragon mounts.
- Touch of the Grave (Undead Racial Skill) damage increased by 25 % for Undead Death Knights, Hunters, Monks, Rogues, and Warriors.
- Animal domination
- Cobra Shot (Rank 1) damage decreased by 50 % and cost increased to 50 Focus (was 40).
- Cobra Shot (Rank 2), learned at level 3, reduces cost by 10 focus.
- Cobra Shot (Rank 3), learned at level 52, now increases damage by 100 %.
- to survive
- Raptor Strike (Rank 1) damage reduced by 29 %.
- Raptor Strike (Rank 2), learned at level 52, now increases damage by 40 %.
- Animal domination
- Blackout Kick now costs 3 Chi (up from 1) when learned at level 3. The chi cost is reduced to 2 chi with the upgrade to level 12 and to 1 chi with a further upgrade to level 22.
- Windrunner, mistweaver
- Tread of the Rising Sun (Rank 1) damage reduced by 41 %.
- Step on the Rising Sun (Rank 2), learned at level 36, now increases damage by 70 %.
- Discipline, holy
- Holy Agony (Rank 1) damage reduced by 33 %.
- Holy Agony (Rank 2), learned at level 16, now increases damage by 50 %.
- Discipline, holy
- Shrouding Fog will now properly apply to Hati in addition to the Hunter's normal pet in your party.
- Sinister Strike damage increased by 30 %.
- The Liquid Magma, Healing River, and Healing Flood totems have been changed slightly and now properly retain their stats.
- Shadow Bolt damage increased by 100 %.
- Mortal Strike (Rank 1) damage reduced by 38 %.
- Mortal Strike (Rank 2), learned at level 38, now increases damage by 60 %.
- Shatter (Rank 1) damage reduced by 38 %.
- Shatter (Rank 2), learned at level 38, now increases damage by 60 %.
- Developer Comment: All of the above changes to class ability damage have been made for low level balance. At level 110 they have no effect.
- You will now receive personal loot from all dungeons.
- Uncommon, Rare, and Epic quality items now have the same potential item budget at each item level. Melee (white) melee damage from weapons is now the same at all item levels for uncommon, rare and epic weapons.
- Developer Comment: This change brings the strength of low-item weapons and armor up to modern standards. All items above item level 463 have always worked this way.
- A few toys that force other players to act involuntarily (such as Flame Fire Piccolo or Tickle Totem) no longer work on targets outside the caster's party or raid group. The neural mute switch is also more efficient against several of these toys.
- Fixed a bug that prevented player characters from looking directly into their SELFIE cameras.