The Battle for Azeroth Extension for World of Warcraft is getting closer and closer and the events in the game are starting to escalate more and more. In addition, Blizzard brings more and more hotfixes for existing problems.
World of Warcraft - Siege of Lordaeron
“All over Azeroth there is a call to arms. The time has come for the Alliance to hold Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner and her horde accountable for the innocent victims in Teldrassil - and to regain possession of the former human city of Lordaeron. The Horde, on the other hand, is faced with the task of defending the Undercity, the home of the Forsaken, against the Alliance and keeping their bastion in the Eastern Kingdoms. "
World of Warcraft - Hotfixes from August 6, 2018
- Death knight
- Haste will now properly reduce the global cooldown of Merciless Winter.
- The Merciless Attack talent now properly deals damage whenever Obliterate or Sickle Frost is used.
- The Spell Eater talent now properly modifies the absorption amount of Antimagic Shell.
- The combat behavior of the resurrected stalker summoned by the 'All Will Serve' talent has been adjusted to match that of other ranged companions.
- Mantle of Shadows now properly removes all debuff from Mark of the Hunter when activated.
- Rain of Fire should no longer engage creatures on a different floor or generally out of sight.
- Fixed a bug that caused Death Wish to reduce the cooldown of Recklessness when using the Aggression Management talent.
Creatures and NPCs
- Prophet Velen no longer deals excessive damage.
- It is now easier to defeat Patchwerk in the Death Knight starting area.
- Elder Stormhoof should no longer be quite as deadly when he is 'Blessed of Earth'.
- The seat of the triumvirate
- Fixed a bug where multiple enemy abilities were causing tanks to deal more magic damage than intended.
- Relic the Creator now properly grants Agility, Intellect, and Strength again.
- The sound effect of Hot Buttered Popcorn is no longer heard across zones.
- Resilience on low-level PvP gear has had its effectiveness greatly reduced.
- Bounty players will now parachute while on a flight mount.
- Eye of the storm
- Captured flags and attacked and defended bases now properly appear on the scoreboard.
- The seething coast
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple Azerite deposits to appear in the same location at the same time.
- Eye of the storm
- The recoil in the area of effect of High Explosive Trap now properly degrades in combination with spells like Radiant Power and Thunderstorm.
- Blessing of the Sanctuary can now be cast on low-level players.
- Anglers on Darkmoon Island now require a fishing skill of 150 in order not to fish junk out of the water (was 600).
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from being able to get progress on the Rogue Class Hall Campaign.
- Quest objectives for Howling Rock in Spiers of Arak no longer dodge permanently if they are too far from their appearance location.