In addition to new hotfixes, there was another preview of areas of the World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth expansion, this time that Stormsong Valley.
The Stormsong Valley
“Stormsong Valley, in the northernmost corner of Kul Tiras, is the seat of House Stormsong and the mystical tidesong. As masters of the ocean, the tidesages pronounce their blessings on the mighty fleet of Kul Tiras. Come with us on a short journey through the Stormsong Valley. "
The dungeon is also in this picturesque landscape Shrine of the Storm to find:
“The Shrine of the Storm is both the power center of House Stormsong and that of the Tidesages. It is here that the Kul Tiran fleet is blessed to ensure its military superiority. But now a dark force has corrupted this holy ground and threatens to seize control of the fleet forever. "
The detailed description of the new zone can be found on the World of Warcraft homepage to this topic.
World of Warcraft - Hotfixes August 8, 2018
- Death knight
- Bloodshade Grasp will now work properly on means of transport such as elevators.
- The resurrected Lurker summoned by the All Will Serve talent will now properly switch targets in combat to help you.
- Summon Gargoyle and the Dark Judge variant will now properly help you in combat and switch targets.
- The Succubus no longer automatically casts Seduction when the Warlock is affected by a loss of control effect.
Dungeons & Raids
- The tomb of Sargeras
- Dresanoth's Icy Talons ability no longer deals excessive damage.
- Lylth the Silent will no longer deal disproportionate damage with the Lunar Blast, Shadow Strike, and Star Barrage abilities.
- Lieutenant Silver Power no longer deals excessive damage.
- Arathi Basin
- The number of bases controlled by each faction is now correctly displayed.
- Fixed a bug where collecting Frost Lotus required an Herbalist skill of 400.