League of Legends Patch 8.17 brings the new, reworked Nunu to Summoner's Rift and Willump of course comes with it.
For the new one Nunu there are several videos with all the relevant information and of course the updated universe page to our favorite yeti.
League of Legends - Balance Changes
Aside from the new Nunu, many champions have made the smallest changes to the game balance. The objects are Dusk Blade somewhat weakened and the Storm Edge. The direct damage is slightly reduced here, but the lethality factor is slightly increased for the Twilight Blade and the attack speed for the Storm Edge.
There are also general bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the Phantom Dancer's Ghostly Waltz passive would not trigger.
- Fixed an issue where Akalis R - perfect execution Damaged all enemies based on the health of the last enemy hit, rather than counting each damage individually.
- The sound effects of Maokais R - root catches now match the duration of the ability.
- Fixed an issue where the visual effects of ranged attacks and aimed projectiles would be based on the last known location of the champion when the champion was out of sight.
- Deep Sea Nami no longer leaves her spine behind when moving during the recall animation.
And the League of Legends Patch also brings a whole range of new skins in high noon style for Urgot, Thresh and Lucian including chromas.