Even if the official German patch notes from Path of Exile Team are missing, there was still an update this week.
In this one was among other things Search field for the mine map built-in. So if you want to see where certain monsters, rewards or even a certain depth are, you can search now.
In addition, the Path of Exile team has a bug with Kartenmeisterin Zana Fixed. As a result, she asked for certain Shaper fragments instead of just generally 5 or 10 memory fragments in order to offer the “Shaped” option.
There was also a new chapter this week, the Boss versus Boss Sage. Anyone who has always wanted to know which Riftlord would win against everyone else can watch the fight here:
The English version of the patch notes for update 3.4.3E can be found below:
Path of Exile - Patch 3.4.3E
- Added a search box to the Subterranean Chart. You can now search for encounter names, rewards and depth levels.
- Reduced the damage of the Turong's dash skill as it was dealing much more damage than intended.
- Pitworms can now be damaged while in Darkness.
- Right-clicking in the Microtransaction Shop no longer counts as if you had left-clicked.
- The "Shaped" Zana crafting options now correctly require you to have any 5 or 10 memory fragments before they unlock, rather than a specific set of memory fragments.
- Fixed a bug where the "Defeat Ahuatotli, the Blind without gaining more than 5 stacks of Darkness Debuff" challenge would fail to complete if you had gained Darkness stacks prior to the boss encounter, such as while being escorted by the Crawler.
- Warped Regurgitators can no longer be spectred. This prevents a bug where some spectred Warped Regurgitators spawned a zombie corpse when entering an area. This zombie corpse used an invisible Soul Mortar skill which could kill players in Hideouts.
- Fixed a bug where Minions would sometimes stop following the player and fail to take actions when targetting nearby monsters.
- Fixed a bug where Toxic Rain fired from a temporary source such as Mirage Archer or Ranged Attack Totem did not grant kill credit to the player if that source no longer existed when the kill occurred.
- Fixed a bug where Smite's area of effect could be placed in the wrong location if used while targeting yourself.
- Fixed a bug where Mjölner would not trigger Orb of Storms when you hit an enemy.
- Fixed a bug where Rogue Exiles in the Azurite Mine had a longer attack range than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Grandmasters could not move to a location if that action didn't also involve a skill.