Dodgeball with bombs, so you could get the latest PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS The best way to describe this week's event mode.
If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a grenade!
In this week's "Dodgebomb" Event Mode, 10-person teams drop into Erangel with 20 frag grenades, a molotov, level 3 gear, and a pan. ????
- PUBG (@PUBG) August 9, 2018
30 players, divided into teams of 10, jump over Erangel and are armed with 20 Frag grenades, a Molotov cocktail, level 3 armor and the legendary frying pan.
So it should get pretty hot when the grenades just fly through the air.
Here is the official message:
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - War Mode: Dodgebomb
Get ready to yell FIRE IN THE HOLE more than anyone ever should! In Dodgebomb, this week's event mode, 3 10-person teams will hot drop into Erangel armed with 20 frag grenades, a molotov, level 3 gear, and of course a frying pan. Being a War Mode event, players will respawn in planes that fly by every 30 seconds. Be careful though, in Dodgebomb, there are no knock-downs, only FRAGS.
STARTS: Aug 9, 7pm PST / Aug 10, 4am CEST / Aug 10 11am KST
ENDS: Aug 12, 7pm PST / Aug 13, 4am CEST / Aug 13 11am KST
10-man squads on Erangel
NA / EU / AS: TPP & FPP
KR / JP / SEA / OC / SA: TPP
- Dodgebomb is a War Mode event.
- 30 players across 3 teams on Erangel.
- Players spawn with 20 frag grenades, a molotov, lvl 3 armor, and a frying pan.
- Knock-downs are disabled. When you take lethal damage, you die instantly.
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 30 seconds.
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points.
- If no team reaches 100 points before the time limit, the team with the most points wins.
OTHER EVENT RULES
- 10-person squads only. Auto-matching on.
- No weapons or vehicles spawn in the world.
- Weather is Sunny
- Red zones are disabled
- Killer spectating is disabled
- Care packages are disabled
- Friendly fire is disabled