We had to wait a long time, but the latest one since tonight World of Warcraft Extension Battle for Azeroth finally live. The hamsters at Blizzard had to work overtime to provide the servers with enough power to withstand the onslaught. So far, the start has been astonishingly smooth.
An overview of the new features and the videos about the new zones can be found on the World of Warcraft homepage.
However, some of the new features are not immediately available, so the first week is all about leveling and exploring.
The Uldir raid will open staggered as always:
- September 4th: Normal and Heroic Difficulty will open.
- September 11th: This is where Mythic and the first wing for Raid Finder will open.
- September 24th: Wing 2 Raid Finder
- October 9th: The third wing opens in Raid Finder
Warfronts appear a few weeks after the release, the Mythic Plus season 1 begins just like the first Battle for Azeroth PvP season on September 4th.
You can also find the complete German Battle for Azeroth patch notes, which are of course quite gigantic. So here are just the highlights. You can find the detailed notes here.
World of Warcraft - Battle for Azeroth is live!
The battle has begun. New content for Battle for Azeroth are now available:
- New Zones - Drustvar, Tiragarde Sound, Stormsong Valley, Nazmir, Vol'dun and Zuldazar
- New maximum level - 120
- New armor system - Heart of Azeroth and Azerite
- New dungeons and raids
- Island expeditions
- War Front - Stromgarde
- New Allied Races - Mag'har Orcs and Dark Iron Dwarfs
- New Duelists Guild
- War mode in Kul Tiras and Zandalar with paratroopers and bounties
- New mounts, pets, achievements, transmogrification items, and more