The official announcement of Battlefield V is finally here, DICE and Electronic Arts today presented the next part of the series. As already indicated in rumors, Battlefield V takes place in World War II and in contrast to the competition from CoD: Black Ops IIII there is still single player content.
Surprisingly, the news comes that it no season pass or microtransactions should give. Instead, free updates are planned. There have been no details about the rumors of a possible Battle Royale mode. It would be surprising, however, if the development team doesn't jump on the current trend and at least incorporate a corresponding scenario.
Battlefield V highlights:
- No season pass
- Scenarian in France, Africa, North African desert
- No microtransactions
- Cooperation mode
- Single player "War Stories" are coming again
- Operations from the earlier parts come back as Grand Operations
- The possibility to erect structures at selected places or to rebuild destroyed buildings
- Revive now has a full animation and lasts a few seconds, there will be no chain revive like in previous parts
- Bullets can penetrate thin wooden walls or the like
We have added the official trailer for you at the beginning of the article. There is also an English overview video about all upcoming changes and features of the community:
Battlefield V will be released on October 19, 2018. In addition to various extras, buyers of the Deluxe Edition also get earlier access to the game and can get started on October 16.