The fan base of Dark Souls and Bloodborne Every year, Spiele celebrates the so-called "Return to ..." events, ie the "return to ...". For Dark Souls 1 for example "Return to Lordran", everyone is welcome to play the game again and make as much use of the online and cooperations or PvP functions as possible.
Bloodborne - Free on PlayStation Plus
The older titles in particular sometimes suffer from a limited number of players and due to the various events, the community of players concentrates on one game for a few weeks and thus achieves a lot of fun in the multiplayer mode.
These opportunities are ideal especially for the covenants, i.e. the communities based on multiplayer interaction. Praise the Sun!
Since From Softwares Bloodborne just via PlayStation Plus subscription is free to play, the community uses the opportunity to shout "Return to Yharnam".
Return to Yharnam is happening again! Begins next Saturday, the 10th! It's a coordinated annual event to surge the game with activity. A perfect time to revisit Bloodborne. This time it will be aided by lots of newcomers from March's free PS + download. RT to get the word out! pic.twitter.com/W0QpIvLoTI
- illusorywall (@illusorywall) 3rd March 2018
A Reddit thread with further details is unfortunately only available in English:
However, the "rules" are quickly summarized:
- Create a new character and play the game
- Engage in as many multiplayer opportunities as you can.
- Leave the message “you're in the know, right?” On as many lamps as possible.
- The event runs until March 24th, but of course nobody has to stop playing Bloodborne after that, the more active the community the better.
Then there is only one thing left to wish us: good luck with the hunt!